Yacht Association and Company Billboard - October 6, 2013

Vuldacon

Dedicated to Excellence
Supporter
These immobile "units" are two more Electronic Billboards I needed for EFZI2 Complete.
Thought I would Upload them in case anyone else has a use for them.

Yacht Association Billboard

You can get the Yacht Association Billboard Here

Included Files:
Yacht Association Billboard:
Civilopedia YABillboardLarge.pcx and YABillboardSmall.pcx
Alternate Images: ALT_YABillboardLarge.pcx and 2ndALT_YABillboardLarge.pcx
YABillboard_units_32.pcx
Adjusted .ini file,
Animations (flcs): YABillboardDefault.flc, YABillboardFortify.flc and YABillboardFidget.flc
Extra Files: Dirt_Rock_Pile.pcx and WorkFile.pcx you can use.
ReadMe file with suggested settings.

Company Billboard

You can get the Company Billboard Here

Included Files:
Company Billboard:
Civilopedia CompanyBillboardLarge.pcx and CompanyBillboardSmall.pcx
Alternate Images: ALT_CompanyBillboardLarge.pcx and 2ndALT_CompanyBillboardLarge.pcx
CompanyBillboard_units_32.pcx
Adjusted .ini file,
Animations (flcs): CompanyBillboardDefault.flc, CompanyBillboardFortify.flc and CompanyBillboardFidget.flc
Extra Files: Dirt_Rock_Pile.pcx and WorkFile.pcx you can use.
ReadMe file with suggested settings.

Last edited:
I see the Yacht Association specializes in Elven Swan Ships. ;)

Great units. I love these alternative/non-combat purpose units.

Yoda Power... Yes, those little Swan Ships were used by the Yacht Association as a way to get Tourists in and make money. Now The Zombies get in them and float around the Island.
... I like to see "alternative/non-combat purpose units" too. They at least serve as points of interest and add an extra touch to Game Graphics.

Actually, that particular Billboard was placed on the Northwest corner of the Yacht Association where the Trees were. The Trees prevented players from being able to Guard that tile with Handbuilt Tanks or Vehicles and the More Powerful Zombies from the Research Center Attacked through that tile. Now with the impassable Stockpile and Billboard there, the Zombies cannot move through that tile, allowing the Player an easier way to Guard the Yacht Association after they capture it.

Kyriakos... Thanks, I remember Billboards from long ago :)

I included Work Files so anyone can make their own Billboard say what ever they like. If anyone wants an explanation about how to use the Work Files... send me a PM.

These would make for interesting units even outside of the EFZI context. Maybe they could come with Corporations in the regular Civ game - units "killed" by advertising billboards capitulate to consumerism and thus bankrupt themselves to death. :crazyeye: :D

Top Bottom