Yet another Orbis PBEM

had a long day at work yesterday, and some errands to do this am...played it when I had the chance...lol and as Perpentach says...he sent it on already. :D

Thanks. I hope you don't care when I mention that there seems to be a delay. I've played enough games where nothing happens for a week and finally when someone mentions it, there is an "Oh sorry. I forgot to send the save." I'm getting so I'd rather say something after a couple days than sit and wait.

Thanks. I hope you don't care when I mention that there seems to be a delay. I've played enough games where nothing happens for a week and finally when someone mentions it, there is an "Oh sorry. I forgot to send the save." I'm getting so I'd rather say something after a couple days than sit and wait.

mcwill, please do that always

naw not at all. Just didnt want anyone thinking I was just looking at it saying..Ill do that later ;). Im absolutely cool with folks asking where it is....keeps it moving faster.

Sorry for the delay guys, been on a trip for a couple days so I'm not having access to the game nor much time. I'm back within some 8 hours so hang on tight just a bit longer and I'll get it to Iskender.

no worries...had a rough 24 hours myself...but gps...........

Szpilman,

My cat ended my turn prematurely, by stepping on my keyboard. I'm not sure if a save got sent before this message. But if it did, could you please disregard it?

It reminds me the case when my cat made my armies to leave a besieged city in online MP game. It was ultra-important holy city and losing it ruined my whole game. Cats are most ultimate power in the universe, I tell you!

All hail Bast!

;)

GPS

One of our advisors had stranfe visions last night... visions about antediluvian beasts under the waves...
Anyway, we, Alexis, Queen of Calabim, have decided that our nation would prosper better under wise teachings of Kilmorph.

A Horselord emmisarry took the time to show us how to work with Bronze in exchange for the secrets of the written word.....Our Dwarven allies exchanged the secrets of Runes for the secrets of writing....

gps

Perpentach is proud to announce the grand opening of the Great Library! Refreshments will be served! HOORAY![party]:band:[party]

Save to Szpilman!

Top Bottom