Yet another Orbis PBEM

Leonidus thanks The Thane. It appears I may recall the work crews and complete the great eastern road.

Know Vile Vampire, that war on my ally, means war on The Technocracy of Mechanos.

Honor has just been founded in Coombe View. One of our most favorite things is KILLING VAMPIRES!
HOO RAY! [party]

Save to Szpilman!

Honor has just been founded in Coombe View. One of our most favorite things is KILLING VAMPIRES!
HOO RAY! [party]

Save to Szpilman!

ugh. Racists.

Hey guys,

I'm still having issues with my laptop and I'm seriously considering keeping only my lower end tablet. Meaning I would no longer have a pc capable of running Civ IV.

I think getting a replacement for me will be necessary, if not permanently at least for this vacation period (probably up to mid January), I'll be going without the laptop even if I don't get rid of it for good.

How is the best way to proceed regarding that? I'm still able to play turns for a few days before X-mas.
Thanks a lot for all your patience and understanding. Sorry to bring bad news.

1. Play now, as you can
2. try to find a replacement.
3. please, pm me your password once again. If we found temporary replacement, you may also send him some comments/requests
4. if you cannot find a replacement, I will try to find one

I've been asked to be a replacement for Spilzman, either temporary or permanent.

I'd be glad to jump in, but only after the holydays (Jan 3).

Hey guys, I've sold my laptop but have gotten another that's probably able to carry us through, when I get the next save I'll know for sure.

Thanks Jarrema and Old Lion, I'll let you know how it turns out.

Who is playing now?
Lgaard, what was the number of last save you get?

It was the last turn I got also.
But should not the number change on me?
I will check it, and if needed I will play later today

I believe the number changes on Iskender's turn. Check the dates (hours). I sent mine on Dec 22nd, evening (CET).

I think I'm the guilty party. I'm not sure if we have a replacement. Anyway I need the next players email. Or maybe not. The last turn that I played and sent to Szpilman was 82 on Dec 19th.

Lgaard, I have sent you the savefile at wensday, at 5:00 PM (CET)

I think I'm the guilty party. I'm not sure if we have a replacement. Anyway I need the next players email. Or maybe not. The last turn that I played and sent to Szpilman was 82 on Dec 19th.

I'm taking the next turn normally.

So, Mike has it?

Top Bottom