Your favourite era music

Isikien

WHOA
What's yours?

My favourite would be the modern era. There's something totally demented and bipolar about most of the songs, while others come across as minimalistic beauties. Hyming Slews is as chilling as hell

It did put a spin on things for me, when I first played Civ4, i expected the switch to the modern era to have numerous amounts of jazz or blue numbers, not a creepy, post-apocalyptic soundtrack

secondly would be the ancient era music. I dont know why, but when i installed bhurics patch, suddenly i started hearing CivIII music, like the funky celtic jig, oddly nostalgic yet fun :)

Me too. My favorite is the Modern Era music. Probably I would ask the head of music production to include the soundtrack of "Naqoyqatsi" to the game. that would be so cool!:goodjob:

All of it is good but I least like some of those chants and hymns from the Medieval period. I mean they're OK but they don't quite fit with what I'm doing in the game at that point. They're a bit too sedate and mellow. That Modern age music is all by John Adams - great stuff!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_in_Civilization_IV

I've only played Vanilla, do does BTS have some new tunes? Any good?

The Medieval music really needs some Dies Irae.

I like industrial

Mediaeval, but the secular music, not the church hymns.

Dvorak's "From the New World" (Industrial) is great but at the moment I wouldn't care if I never heard it again.

Renaissance is the best I think.

What the hell at the modern music. Why does it all sound like creepy Sci-Fi music?

I think it just sounds like the composer took lots of ritalin then decided to create a totally . .. .. .. .ed up soundtrack

Modern gets my motor running.

Top Bottom