Your Ideas For Scenario

Mobilize

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Lately I've been wanting to make a scenario but I don't have any good ideas for one.. So if you have an idea for a historical/historical-fiction scenario please post.

Is there a good Spanish Civil War scenario out there? If not, that might be a good place to start.

It's been my experience that a simple desire to create is impotent compared to the desire to create something you want or have a need for. Think of something you're interested in and make it come to life. You'll get better results.

Actually there is a good Spanish Civil War scenario done by Yoda Power. It isn't 100% complete since he quit working on it while in beta.

I could finish that scenario, however.. but I think there is someone already assigned to do so.

I had thought about doing so however those wars weren't covered a whole lot and it's hard to find substantial information on the fighting. Plus, each war lasted only a couple months.

I'll continue to research however, are there any other ideas?

Somebody was working on the Russo-Japanese War. I would need a suitable map to make the scenario, the reason which I think it was abandoned. The Sino-Japanese War would work as well, however it was very one-sided.

You have any more ideas? I'm placing cities for a Sino-Japanese scenario right now, just to get an idea if I'll continue with it or not.

Basically, I'm currently converting unit animation from another game to FLC.

Then, everything has to be done : decide on the tech trees, decide on the unit lines and their attributes in the game, adapt the map, etc.

And then edit the civilopedia.

You can contact me by email at stephane.f.david@free.fr, or contact me by MSN (same address) if you want to discuss the detail.

Mobilize said:
Somebody was working on the Russo-Japanese War. I would need a suitable map to make the scenario, the reason which I think it was abandoned. The Sino-Japanese War would work as well, however it was very one-sided.

You have any more ideas? I'm placing cities for a Sino-Japanese scenario right now, just to get an idea if I'll continue with it or not.

It was I who worked on the Russo-Japanese war scenario, but as you said I didn't find a suitable map. I found a way to solve it, but then I had so much other projects going on, so I abandoned it.

Another idea is to make a Paraguay War scenario. I know it's made one already, but it wouldn't hurt with a new one. It's up to you if you want to follow any of these ideas.

Top Bottom