Zack Mafia

Zack

99% hot gas
Rules

(Thanks to ATPG for the ruleset, I've made some slight variations.)​

• Adhere to the forum rules.
  • During the Day Phase, you may vote for who you believe to be guilty.
  • Votes must be in the following format - Bolded, with the name of who you are voting. Vote: Zack
  • If you wish to change your vote, you must use one of the following formats -
    • Unvote: Zack
    • Zack
  • Whoever has the most votes at the end of the day phase will be killed, and the game will advance to night.
  • During the night phase, you will wait to see the results of night actions. If you have a night action, send me a private message indicating which action you wish to take. You may talk during the night phase.
  • If you are dead, you are no longer able to vote, or reveal any of your previous night actions. You also may not claim to be anything other than a townie, even if you had a special power. You may indicate your suspicions, but you are strictly forbidden to contact any players in private regarding the game. Your suspicions must be based completely off of in-thread behavior, and you may not state a reason. Basically, you can just say "I think [insert player name] is suspicious."
  • Private communication is forbidden. You may only talk about the game in-thread.
  • Do not quote any message I send you, you must use your own words. This means you can never quote your role PM and copy it here in this thread, or reveal it privately.
  • Vote: No Lynch is allowed, and Vote: Abstain vote is allowed, but you must vote or abstain every phase. If you miss two phases in a row, I will WOG or replace you.
  • Alignment is not revealed upon death.
  • No spam or editing posts.
Spoiler :
Violating any of these rules may result in a loss of voting privileges, a WOG (Wrath of God - you are killed by me and may no longer play) or in serious cases, a permanent ban from all future games I moderate. I am usually lenient and forgiving if the rule break is accidental and I am informed immediately. If the rule break is accidental and I am not informed but later find out, I cannot be lenient but I will not be harsh. If the rule break seems intentional, or it is done repeatedly, or if someone has already been warned for a rule break, then I will be very disappointed and forced to take action. This is just a game, it's not a big deal, there is no prize for winning, so do not cheat. Since it is just a game, and it is not a big deal, then not being allowed to play is also not a big deal. As such, I won't hesitate to enforce the rules.

The game will start in about a week or so. I don't need a specific number of players, but the max is twenty.

Darth Caesar
civplayah
choxorn
link16
landlubber
Winston Hughes
Nictel
Reiser
musical-mafia
taillesskangaru
Cull
Takhisis
JR48Fan
Mango Elephant
sprig
robbiecon
mgsmuhammad
spryllino
Firestorm94
remake20

Reserves

Catharsis
Domination3000
wideyedwanderer
DrumStudent

dcmort93

Innage.

In before twenty

I'm finished taking that shower. :D

In

I Need to eat mor chikin.:)

A week means that it'll start after my examinations are over. Hells yeah!!

btw I still might need one or two replacers for my game.

I've played in many games with no private communication, so yeah I'm IN. No specific role claiming is good, as it is happening too much in games these days.

Sorry Zack, but I think I'm going to have to skip this one.

Top Bottom