Zeitgeist

From reading the imdb.com plot summaries:
A weird combination of different conspiracy theories wrapped up in one movie, although you would think they made it into three, because it has three separate topics:
1. Trying to discredit Christianity through showing its similarity to other religions. Basically saying that they just borrowed stuff from other religions.
2. Trying to prove that 9/11 was done by someone else them Osama and his gang.
3. Trying to say that there is some conspiracy behind The Federal Reserve Bank.

Personally I believe the Federal Reserve Bank is an unnecessary institution that makes things worse, but there is no conspiracy behind it, just ignorant good intentions.
2 hours long.

For what exactly do these people hate the Federal Reserve so much?
A sane answer would be nice.

There is no sane answer to it, only crazy theories.

Too long didn't watch.

Oh, and I almost punched a good friend in the face when he started describing this movie to me. He watched it....and believed it :cry:

Too bad it's all lies. Usually, conspiracy theorists rely on misinformation put out by others, but the people behind this film appear to fabricate totally out of thin air at least 80% of their claims. Virtually everything they claim about Jesus being "copied" from an ancient Egyptian god appears to have no source anywhere. Not even lame conspiracy theory-type "sources."

This film is extremely interesting.
Extremely interesting, eh?

Seems kinda boring at the beginning, can you please tell me at what time the topless scene starts?

Don't listen to the people here debunking. Watch the films. Educate yourself and make up your own mind.

Virtually everything they claim about Jesus being "copied" from an ancient Egyptian god appears to have no source anywhere. Not even lame conspiracy theory-type "sources."

If that's referring to Osiris, it's nothing really new.

Don't listen to the people here debunking. Watch the films. Educate yourself and make up your own mind.
I think your film wants to make my mind up for me. No please. :nope:

Sweet Jesus I thought it was MobBoss posting this conspiracy stuff.
Strange how the Civ4 Prophet avatar is strongly connected with MobBoss. :lol:

no wai guys just give it a chance the world is being controlled by the bankers and financiers like j00z and stuff but this youtube knows it for real too bad the new world order couldnt censor youtube which is the only way we could get it out to let the world know

I've seen it before. Well, I saw part of it - once I saw how laughably awful it was, I kind of just skipped around for a few minutes before closing it. Zeitgeist is basically ignorant drivel, and utterly devoid of any sort of useful content.

For what exactly do these people hate the Federal Reserve so much?
A sane answer would be nice.
Federal Reserve = Private Bank running the government = OH NOES TEH J00z!!

Make sense now?

Top Bottom