Resource icon

20th Century Great Works 2016-10-05

This mod adds no less than thirty new Great Artists and thirty new Great Writers, and one Great Musician.

Selections were made with the intent of providing an interesting, diverse array of artists to appear in the game. All great works in this mod are from the years 1900-1999, with the exception of the R. Crumb great work, which misses the mark by two years, and the Joseph Conrad great work, which misses the mark by one. I tried to avoid visual works that explicitly contained modern elements (objects like guns, trains, computers, etcetera) as much as possible, and tried to adhere to the criterion of "great" artists as much as possible (which unfortunately meant I couldn't include Louis Wain in good conscience), or at least artists representative of a notable, but not necessarily "great," movement, such as Fluxus.

WARNING: This mod contains nudity! Specifically, there is one work that features nudity, and it is sure to unsettle conservative viewers. If you do not want nudity in your game, do not download this mod (although I'm pretty sure there's at least a nipple in the base game).
Author
GutFeeling
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Top Bottom