Resource icon

Earth 360x180 - Gigantic map 2016-10-05

This is a really gigantic earth map: 360x180.

I really love to work with earth maps... make them takes a lot of work, a lot of time, but I think they worth it.

It has 18 civs, most of then ancient or from the middle ages, in their real starting location: Bizantines, Romans, Vikings, Greeks, Babylon, Arabian, Egypt, Carthage, Malinense, Persian, Mongol, Indian, Chinese, Khmer, Japanese, Aztec, Incan and Mayan.

But it has space for many more civs.

I did not put barbarian cities.

Anyway, maybe there are some things to improve, just call me here :):) Thanks
  • civafrica_cwc.png
    civafrica_cwc.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 5,407
  • civeuropa_W5W.png
    civeuropa_W5W.png
    2 MB · Views: 5,363
  • civamn_236.png
    civamn_236.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 5,263
  • civams_41p.png
    civams_41p.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 5,153
  • civasia_28i.png
    civasia_28i.png
    2 MB · Views: 5,195
  • civpacific_eH6.png
    civpacific_eH6.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 5,106
Author
Math_slz
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
3.67 star(s) 3 ratings

Latest reviews

The Map itself is well made, but in ways of playability not so, since there is no way of transfer food to one place or another, there should be a lot more resource plots on the map. Second I think it would be a way better improvement if civilisations like spain, france, germany, USA to fill the earth, since there is not implemented that CIvs appear later on the map, so either add barbarian city states that one could conquer or/and add more civs, but it will take a lot of work to make this map a well playable map.
I've just begin to play at this map, and can't rate it correctly, but out of respect for the work done by the author I give a grade of 4.
4 but not five, because there are a bit of mistakes on map, which I found for now, such as:
- malinese kechua warrior in incas' mountains at the start of game
- corn at Indochinese Peninsula
- open tiles (for some civs) scattered all over the map
The expansive space really allows civilizations to flourish without immediately squishing into one another. Everything feels to flow on a gigantic scale flawlessly.
Top Bottom