Resource icon

Mundi (26 civs 14 colony slots) 2016-10-05

First of all: thanks for the developers of these two threads:

Lt. Bob, forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=234779
AU_Armageddon, forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=232680
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Here, in this zip you'll have two folders: Assets (with Lt. Bob's 40civs Dll) and Public Maps (with a Pretty Easy's real World Map moddified).

I put 26 millenar civs from the Original BTS in plots where historically they should be if the world was like civilization and civilization was like the world... heheh

It's simple, I know there is a lot of maps like this around civfanatics, but this one is just an example of how the Lt. Bob's Dll can be used...

The only difference from the Original BTS is that you can play with more than 18 civs (obrigado Lt. Bob > :goodjob:) and some names are different too, like Augustus instead of Augustus Caesar and Justinianus instead of Justinian and Japanese Shogunate instead of Japanese Empire, the changes are these among similars...

In order to play, my advice is to unzip the whole archive to the BTS source folder and accept the changes... if you do this, you'll only need to begin a new custom game and see that Lt. Bob's dll is working as well as you'll be able to choose 40 civs... then, if you wanna play my map, where there are, already, 26 civs, you can load it from scenario... it's named Mundi... and I garantee you will have colonies showing up!

Or you can put the content of this zip directly into a mod folder... but you won't be able to play the original BTS with more than 18 civs...

É isso,
Obrigado!
:smoke:

Any help, just say!
  • lista_de_civiliza__es_9f5.png
    lista_de_civiliza__es_9f5.png
    177.9 KB · Views: 311
  • mapa_tAW.png
    mapa_tAW.png
    451.2 KB · Views: 428
Author
VRGS