Resource icon

Real Earth V1.11 - Gods & Kings + Original 2016-10-05

REAL EARTH V1.11 - Gods & Kings + Original

A highly realistic earth map using the Robinson projection. Resources are plotted as a consensus of past and current regional production. Both in terms of geography and quantity. All Civilisations are placed geopraphically with surrounding empires and city states designed for maximum gameplay and high historical realism. Every nation has a story to tell. Pit your decisions against your oppenents and understand geography in time. Become a true Civilisation with the definitive CIV V experience!

Download contains twelve variants of the Real Earth map. Designed to meet all tastes, including a Gods & Kings, a DLC and a non DLC version. Please see the Readme file for descriptions.

- Real Earth V1.11 (Test of Time NW) G&K - Historical resources, with civs and true start locations for both worlds.
- Real Earth V1.11 (Test of Time OW) G&K - Historical resources, with civs and true start locations for only the old world.
- Real Earth V1.11 (Scenario) G&K - Historical resources, with civs and true start locations. Can you stand the test of time?
- Real Earth V1.11 (RR) G&K - Randomly placed resources, with civs and true start locations for both worlds.
- Real Earth V1.11 (RR RS) G&K - Randomly placed resources, civs and starting locations. No need to load scenario.

NOTE: Some civilisations will be easier to win with than others!

AUTHORS NOTE: I have tried to project the philosophy that the earth is an interesting place in its own right, so to dumb it down is needless.

It is designed primarily for multiplayer where diplomacy will be important, however it will still be fun on single player.

Thank you, and please enjoy/comment. :cool:
  • real_earth__a_3Iy.jpg
    real_earth__a_3Iy.jpg
    409.2 KB · Views: 2,315
  • real_earth__c_0I2.jpg
    real_earth__c_0I2.jpg
    416 KB · Views: 2,228
  • image__b_IDc.jpg
    image__b_IDc.jpg
    400.1 KB · Views: 2,169
Author
JohanCohen