Anyone with issues with dual monitor setups?

SammyKhalifa

Deity
Hi,

Just got the time to try the game again. Tried googling this issue but I'm not finding anything.

I'm sure this is something going on outside of the game, but I've only seen it happen within OW. If I run the game in windowed mode, it is fine. Any of the other mode my monitors go off an on, like the game can't decide which monitor is monitor 1 for playing the game, or what monitors are available or not. I have to reset my system in order to do anything.

I'm on win10, 4790k, Radeon rx480, main monitor on displayport and second still on a DVI.

I might upload a video later on because a screenshot isn't really going to show anything.

Thanks for the post - I am definitely going to see if I can get double monitor displays working...I have had success with them in the past but haven't been provoked to set it up for OW. Soucnd like nows the time. Unfortunatly I am Nvidia so maybe no overlap.

I have a dual monitor and never had any issue. I'm on Win10 too but my GPU is a Nvidia GTX 1660, maybe this is hardware specific ? Also, both my screens are same model and use the same resolution if that matters. I also hot swap my second monitor between my personal computer and my work one quite a bit, including while playing (don't tell my manager) and have seen no issue.

Have you reported the bug on discord ? The community (and the dev team) is much more active there.

Top Bottom