Bottom Panel Info

Ok i found a couple things.
I figure out where the icon pops up in the top left corner.
on the Politics page of the Lux. Reasources right clicking that button the Wine icon appears. After clicking on the right clicker of the mouse shows on picture number 3.

Now the 1st picture.
there is a slight of extra color that is smuged but its only on that screen. As its not on images 2 and 3.

Attachments

• 2013-04-23_00001.jpg
    2013-04-23_00001.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 85
  • 2013-04-23_00002.jpg
    2013-04-23_00002.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 64
  • 2013-04-23_00003.jpg
    2013-04-23_00003.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 62
  • Lua7.zip
    3.4 KB · Views: 53
Ok i found a couple things.
I figure out where the icon pops up in the top left corner.
on the Politics page of the Lux. Reasources right clicking that button the Wine icon appears. After clicking on the right clicker of the mouse shows on picture number 3.

Now the 1st picture.
there is a slight of extra color that is smuged but its only on that screen. As its not on images 2 and 3.

Thanks for those. The "smudge" is something to do with showing up the icons (it goes away if I change a certain aspect, but the layout goes wrong). The icon in the top left I'm aware of and will go after I decide whether to pursue that screen and pic 3 is blank bar the civ icons, as there's no function on the right click for strategic resources any more, hence no mention of it in the tooltip :)

Actually that was Lux. reasourses not strategic.
Unless i'm firing whales at the other civ and where diamond armor lol.
Also pic 3 happens in conjection to the wine icon appearing in the corner.

I used a few mods, IGE, have fun mod, infoaddict, and cityview. So far no issues.

Cool. I'm a bit burnt out from modding, so will be giving it a wide berth until the new expansion arrives at least.

Cool. I'm a bit burnt out from modding, so will be giving it a wide berth until the new expansion arrives at least.

Very useful mod for viewing various statuses in the system, and useful to identify who to trade with. Have you actually build the view for City States, since all that I get is a set of columns showing as US and no detail?

Very useful mod for viewing various statuses in the system, and useful to identify who to trade with. Have you actually build the view for City States, since all that I get is a set of columns showing as US and no detail?

Glad it comes in handy :)

It's an error that I've since fixed, but haven't updated on Steam yet, as I noticed it whilst in the middle of changing it's placement on the screen - I've now got it (as well as the End Of Turns mod) placed to sit under the top panel, but having to pluck out some files in the game for amendment for that to work - so I've not been able to do a quick update for Steam :sad:

I'd planned to have got that all together come the release of the new expansion, as there's likely to be aload of changes needed when that comes out, but if I can do something in the meantime, I will :)

Top Bottom