Chris's Rome Remix

Im still trying to fix this , so I can fix this scenario and avoid crashes in my medievil remix scenario... any tips from my more experienced bros?

Sounds like you have either an incorrect color palette on your leaderhead flic or the leaderhead flic got corrupted. Can you try substituting a known good leaderhead for one of the problem civs and see if that fixes the crash?

Nice work on all the new factions! I've been working on a mod for the scenario to make the unit rosters all a bit more historically accurate and interesting. Happy to share if you want to include it. No custom unit graphics, yet.

Sounds like you have either an incorrect color palette on your leaderhead flic or the leaderhead flic got corrupted. Can you try substituting a known good leaderhead for one of the problem civs and see if that fixes the crash?
How do I change palette on the leadrheads?

You need either paintshop pro, gimp, or some other image editing software. I know gimp is free and can do the job. Paintshop pro is not free.
But I didn't use a program like that to change anything I did change. Here's my pediacons file with added civs

Attachments

• PediaIcons.txt
    92.3 KB · Views: 22
But I didn't use a program like that to change anything I did change. Here's my pediacons file with added civs

Interesting. Then maybe I'm not understanding something.

So are you saying you added some civs to the pediaicons text file but you are asking how to add leaderheads to the same text file? Or do you want to edit the background color palette of the leaderhead image itself?

Well I truly apologize for putting this in the 'finished' folder when it was so clearly a work in progress. I would appreciate any tips or help doing this. I can't seem to figure out why the game crashes, but am currently trying to figure out how to fix it.

Top Bottom