Civ4:BTS Mechanics of making Peace

Rawwwrr

Sorry I use a translator to communicate
Hello. Question about Civ4:BTS. During the war with AI, in the usual part of Civ4 AI asked for peace in the diplomacy window, for some reason in BTS they don't ask. For me it is very inconvenient, immersion in the world sags. That is, I can make peace myself, but the fact that the AI does not ask for mercy is annoying. Is there anyway to fix this so that they themselves can offer to conclude a peace treaty in the window of diplomacy, as it was in the usual Civ4?

Last edited:
It's probably a bug in the EXE that was introduced by the BtS expansion (or possibly by Warlords or by a BtS patch). DLL mods can work around it, but I think my own mod – and keldath's, based on mine – are still the only mods that do so. The re-enabled peace offers were pretty disappointing because the terms were usually worse than what the AI offers when asked to name "the price for peace." The offers were also made quite rarely. I've made some improvements, but it's still very rare, I think, that a player will actually accept an AI peace offer.

Here's an older thread with some more info.

Thank you for the answer, I use K-Mod myself on a regular basis, so I will definitely try your mod

Top Bottom