February 2024 HOF III Update

superslug

Still hatin' on Khan
Hall of Fame Staff
The Civilization III Hall of Fame has been updated. 10 games were accepted since the previous update.

Congratulations to Mad2rix for the highest Firaxis score of the update with a Huge Emperor Cultural 100k game for 16056 points.

BlackBetsy was the most active player during this update, submitting 4 games. Congratulations to BlackBetsy & Quintillus for becoming Quartermasters.

Congratulations to Marsden for rising from 19th to 18th and to Mad2rix for rising from 34th to 28th in the Quartermasters competition.
Commiserations to sanabas for falling from 18th to 19th, to Lord AJ for falling from 28th to 29th, to Rustwork for falling from 29th to 30th, to zerksees for falling from 30th to 32nd, to Aerinon for falling from 32nd to 33rd and to Dianthus for falling from 33rd to 34th in the Quartermasters competition.

A number of players are working towards the Quartermaster, gaining awards as follows:
Machiavelli : BlackBetsy & Quintillus became full Machiavellians. krakedhalo rose from 34th to 33rd and keldr rose from 35th to 34th.
Pentathlon : Mad2rix rose from 40th to 34th.
Octathlon : BlackBetsy & Quintillus became full Octathletes. Mad2rix rose from 35th to 32nd.
Histographic : BlackBetsy gained entrance to the Histographic table.

Oh wow! I had missed this thread when it was posted! Then I noticed that the HOF said "Updated February 22, 2024" a week or so ago, and started to reply, but it was late and I got distracted and never posted. Now I got tagged in this forum and found the thread again!

I'm chuffed to have completed my Quartermaster Quest, more than thirteen years after my first submission, and with a blazing-fast submission rate of nearly one game per year. But getting that last Machiavelli game in particular was easier said than done!

And congratulations to BlackBetsy as well! You were at it, at least occasionally, even longer than I was!

Top Bottom