Help me build Wonder from my 3D model

Mangov

Chieftain
Here is my 3D model of the cathedral in sofia - alexander nevsky. I want to add in to my mod which i am making for my country Bulgaria. I want to add this art as a wonder that only my country can make.

Attachments

• alexander nevsky - sofia.rar
    4.3 MB · Views: 48
So, if i understand you correct, then you want to make your model a playable World Wonder...without having a chance to take a look into your attached file now, have you seen the tutorial for making new Wonders?

https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/tutorial-make-a-custom-wonder-for-civ-vi.633637/

My file is made with sketchup and i dont know with what other program you can open that format, maybe i can try export it in some other format. I watched the toutorial but i got stucked at the point i cant start the CivNexus6 and i dont have tools in regedit -
„To use it you will need to have the Windows registry key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Firaxis\Tools. Plus i want to ask too where and what i must do with -BlenderScripts when i download it to make it work right.

sketchup 3d software should be able to export into .obj format i think.

1. you need to create that entry via regedit, or better just install Civ 5(!!!) and the Civ 5 SDK, then the entry will be created automatically.

2. you unpack those blenderscripts rar or zip file you downloaded, via winrar. then you find the folder Blender 2.7 Addon or a similar name, then you copy and paste the script files into the „Addons“ folder of blender 2.79, where you installed the Blender 2.79 - Software :)

Here i made the model in obj now.

Is there a way to know if i have made succesfully step 1 and step 2. I think i made them right but how to be sure (i put them in this folder - C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.79\scripts\addons)

Attachments

• alexander nevsky - obj export.rar
    6.3 MB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Step 1: if you have CivNexus6 working, then this step is successfully done.
for Step 2 i need to have access to my pc, will tell you later then, cause there is one additional thing to do before you can use the scripts and import/export the files.

for step2 you open Blender, go to File-->User Preferences-->Add-ons and here you scroll down until you find Import-Export: Export CivNexus6 ( cn.6 ) and Import-Export: Import CivNexus6 ( cn.6 ), click on the box to enable it, and then hit Save User Settings, Done.

Thank you, i made it and its ok. Is there a way i can extract unit arf from the mod - Steel and Thunder: Unique Units 1.21 and edit it with assets or other way.

Top Bottom