How to add LM Terrain files...

Gen. Rommel

Wüstenfuchs
Mount Fuji

Since the thread where that file was posted is quite old, I didn't want to necropost asking something that could easily be answered here instead.

Specifically, I'm quite confused on how to add custom LM Terrain files that span over multiple tiles; such is the case with the Mount Fuji file. I've placed the file into my Sengoku scenario terrain folder but I'm sure there's more I have to do. Isn't there some place in the editor where I specify where the game can find the file, because as is, wouldn't the game have problems finding the file.

I just need someone to give me a step by step guide on how to add custom LM Terrain images so that I can implement the Fuji graphic. Thanks in advance! :goodjob:

Wrong forum. Questions in main C&C please. :p

The LM graphics are pretty easy to use. As long as the graphics file you use is called LM_Mountains.pcx (if I recall correctly) then you should be able to place the terrain in the editor. You may want to adjust the civilopedia entry though.

Is Fuji one of the multi-tile mountains? If so you may have some trouble getting it to look right in your map - especially if you put other mountains or hills next to it. Anyway, good luck.

Top Bottom