How to change Font?

Hafenguy

Warlord
I just discovered this App and have two questions:

I want to increase the Font size. To Do this i have change the civ4themecommon Filme and replaced it in the beyond the sword folder. I couldnt find the civ4theme Commonwealth file in the Lor folder.
Now the Font size is increased in the start screen were I can choose the game options, scenarios... etc.
In the game the Font size is still small.
Did anyone know how I could change that?

2nd question: I have noticed that this App is similar in some aspects with A New dawn. Is it possible to limit the units per tile like in A New dawn?

I couldnt find the civ4theme Commonwealth file in the Lor folder.
It's a bit of a hassle to change the .thm files through a mod because the file paths break when only a subset of the relevant files are copied, and some of those files are in the Vanilla (pre-expansions) Civ 4 folder. So just changing Civ4Theme_Common.thm in its original location – like you did – may not be a bad idea.
Now the Font size is increased in the start screen were I can choose the game options, scenarios... etc. In the game the Font size is still small. Did anyone know how I could change that?
If you increase all the font sizes in lines that start with
GFont("Sylfaen"
(except those commented out with a double slash - they're unused) then you should get increased font sizes in most places. In a few places, in particular for city names on the main map, the game font file is used instead of the theme. That can be changed, but looks pretty ugly (see this thread).
2nd question: I have noticed that this App is similar in some aspects with A New dawn. Is it possible to limit the units per tile like in A New dawn?
Both mods include RevDCM (Dale's Combat Mod with Revolutions). I don't think the per-tile limit is part of RevDCM, so, if you're not seeing the option anywhere, then I suppose it's not available in LoR. (But I don't really know.)

@f1rpo
Thanks i got the increased change Fond in LOR.
I just replaced the "theme_common" file in any directory i could found. Don't know why but it finally Worked.

Both mods include RevDCM (Dale's Combat Mod with Revolutions). I don't think the per-tile limit is part of RevDCM, so, if you're not seeing the option anywhere, then I suppose it's not available in LoR

Thanks for your answer. I guess you are right.

Top Bottom