I've got some problem with Firetuner, sir.

NerCafel42

Chieftain
I've been trying to convert my mod into DLC, and I got some problem here..

As it is written in Multiplayer modding thread, when we are trying to make one,

we should use the firetuner and type CreateMP() at the command line at the bottom.

but for me, I can't really find where the line is.

In case of my tuner, the bottom's command line doesn't appear at all.

I really wish if someone can tell me how to fix this problem. Thx. :worship:

P.S. btw, I was actually going to post this thread with Image of it, but I don't really know how to do.

I hope if somebody can tell me that too.

I did. That's why I can connect my firetuner with civ 5 at least.
Only the place to type my command at bottom doesn't appear.
I can't really guess why..

Yes. I did turn on my civ 5, and I was at Lua console too.
I don't really get why this is not working..

Have you tried that box on the right hand side?

I don't know how you managed that, but it looks like the command input box somehow might have shifted over there in your Firetuner.

The screen looked right same with that picture from the first time.
I have tried typing on that box on the right side already.
I've even tried dragging it to downside, but Nope. It just didn't work..

I also have asked my friend to download fire tuner,
just to check whether only mine is wrong or not.
The result is, that it looked just same as what mine looks like.
..From the beginning of course.
I still don't get why is this happening, but now I can guess that this is not only my problem.

Anyways, I really thx for your helps.

the screencap is also showing "disconnected" at the bottom. Was CIV5 up and running at the time of the screen capture?

Other than that, his screencap looks identical to what I get when I start up Live Tuner and before I start up CIV5, except for the vertical seperation bar he's got over towards the right.

Well, even if it's disconnected, it should still be possible to type stuff into it -- it just won't be sent anywhere.

The problem is that he's stated that he's 'tried typing' in that box, but hasn't told us what actually happens (if at all) when he does.

Whether text appears or not, and whether any errors appear when he attempts to send a command would be completely different issues.

I didn't turned Civ 5 on, cuz I already knew that it won't work even though I turn it on.

I still can't fix what's wrong with that vertical thingy;

Well, I guess that I should give up by now and search for another method.

Thank you for your help!

As I said before, I have tried typing on that vertical box.

Unfortunately, nothing has happened when I did that.

No letters shown, no errors poped up. Even when I tried pressing enter, it remained same.

..So right now, I'm just planning to search for other ways of making multiplayer mods.

I really thank you for your kindness, DarkScythe! I'll wish you a nice day.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure what the problem could be, as that layout is not something I've seen (and to my knowledge, I haven't modified my Firetuner in any way.)

Perhaps attempt to uninstall / remove it, and reinstall it?

I had the same problem too and it seemed that the problem was the resolution or something
the command line was there, but just way too below to see
What i did was just press tab and my blinking | thing was in the console line

Yeah.. just got into the game

Bit of a late post here, but I think I've gotten it figured it out. First of all, go to your Civilization V Folder in My Documents -> My Games, then open up UserSettings.ini. Then find DebugMode and set it to 1 if it is 0. After that, open config.ini and set EnableTuner = 1 (and any other options if you need it). After that, save both files then reboot the system. After that try it out.

Top Bottom