[R&F] Late game bug?

MP | Moongazer

Chieftain
I don't know this is a bug or not. I play as the Cree on Earth map with true start location (Prince difficulty). The game was completely normal until around turn 400 (Information Era), when others civs started to nuke each other, my budget suddenly dropped from +160 per turn to -160 per turn. I haven't use any nuke, and I was not at war with anyone (others civs just nuked each other; emergencies happend all over the place). Then I when bankruptcy. I check all of my trade routes, my nukes, my districts, my military, everything was normal. But I see that gold produced from my city dropped from +400 per turn to +218 per turn.
I had to start disbanding my military until my budget was about -100 per turn. Then after about 10 turns, suddenly the budget rised up to +280 per turn, and the gold produced from my cities returned to +400 per turn.
DLC: Australia; Aztec; Vikings; R&F.
Mod: Moar Units; Warfare expanded for Moar Units.

i would suggest to go more in details - often i receive lot of income late game from trade routes, when the target city is being nuked, possible the income from districts will drop. And so on, the turn before income by city and source againts the turn after possible will give a hint what is going on.

Attachments

• civ marathon huge 20 nations.png
    civ marathon huge 20 nations.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 136
The largest amount of income is coming from envoys because of my policies (+73 GPT). I only have 2/6 trade routes as far as I remembered.

I posted the screenshot to show how much i deep in it, at this stage i could dominate the game easily but hej, this is not for France.

So how you get those +73 from the envoys? Via a policy direct? Or via commerce districts indirect?

A policy card which you earn 1 GPT from each envoy at CS. I had about 3 envoys for each CS and 16 envoys was in my suzerain CS.

ok, + the income from the cities was the total income before. However i do not understand totally how this envoy income is calculated, i just see in my income from Envoys also w/o the policy card active. I am often afraid of stupid trade offers, where the asked money per turn is shown after scrolling down.

And Theocracy gives no extra income from envoys, no policy card, so envoys are bringing direct income possible via the merchant city states.

So did only your income decrease - when so in which part? Or did the costs increase, for example by upgrading units?

ok, + the income from the cities was the total income before. However i do not understand totally how this envoy income is calculated, i just see in my income from Envoys also w/o the policy card active. I am often afraid of stupid trade offers, where the asked money per turn is shown after scrolling down.

And Theocracy gives no extra income from envoys, no policy card, so envoys are bringing direct income possible via the merchant city states.

So did only your income decrease - when so in which part? Or did the costs increase, for example by upgrading units?
It was in the Atomic era when civs start to nuke each other.
My income mostly came from my city (+400 in total, +73 from CS, +56 from all trade deals with other civs, and the rest go to my cities).

Could it be a spy siphoning?
Unfortunately not. I hate being spied, so I assigned all of my spies for counter spy mission and set up a policy card which decrease enemy spy operating level. In that game I captured all of enemy spies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom