[GS] Need more weeb civs

HylianPanda

Chieftain
Anyone wanna make some more anime/manga/video game civs? I need more of em. All I got are a few fates and a buncha chinese touhous. I looked into making them myself but every time I get an idea I get told that you can't do it.

Civilizations I would like to see(and some of my thoughts/ideas on how they could work):

Rimuru Civilization led by Rimuru Tempest(That time I got reincarnated as a slime)
I would love an ability for units to gain power by eating(defeating) enemies and/or the ability to gain a boost to named units. I feel like either of those might grow out of hand though. Maybe some kinda loyalty bonus? I'm not sure. Unique units could be like hobgoblins early game and late game Kijin or something.

Zombie Land Saga Project Civilization led by Kotaro Tatsumi(Zombie Land Saga)
This civ would ideally have some kinda boost to Great Works of music or maybe with the new rock bands this could be some kind of religious civ. Give em a unique rock band(Franchouchou) and have them win by spreading the praises of Saga around the world.

Jojo Civs(Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
Just a whole buncha em. Someone go do it. It'd be cool. Idk what to give each of em cuz there could be a bunch if someone wanted to put in some effort.

Falconia led by Griffith(Berserk)
I gotta imagine this being a warmonger civ. Probably with some reduced penalties for Griffiths charismatic attitude. To be quite honest berserk could probably be mined for a few civilizations if anyone wanted to do it.

Idk I'm just rambling on about stuff. I'll post more if I think of anything. I love using a buncha stupid weeb civs in online games with my friends. Just wish there were more of em to use that aren't either stupid OP or I have to translate the meaning out of google translate.

If no one volunteer there are some great tutorials on how to do it yourself. It is fairly straight forward, grab and image, software can help you make it game friendly. I have not done it but have been involved with mod teams who did. ;) Good luck

I have posted in a couple civ modding discords trying to get help doing these things but every time I come up with an interesting idea for a thing a civ can do they tell me that you cant do that. I have basic programming skills(nothing great but enough to be able to tell what code does what in a file) but even looking through the modding tutorials and such I get to the part where you gotta give unique abilities and units and I hit a road block.

Would be willing to commission a mod if the price was cheap enough/the mod sounded cool enough. But tbh idk where I would go for that or what kinda cost it would be and I'm pretty poor so chances are I couldn't afford it even if someone was willing to do it.

Top Bottom