Term 5 - Province #10

I could be completly wrong about this but as I understand it the current year is 1430AD. The following cities (spelling may be incorrect) are within the boundry of Province #10:
  • Ceasarea
  • Nestucca Ridge
  • Oleby
  • Tayloropolis
  • Vanspur
  • Duneus
  • St. Broussard
  • Wainuiomata
  • New Transvaal
  • Gloucester, formerly Salzburg
  • Sofia
  • Ivaltorvich

The Provice is completly corrupt with no hope of correction.

The goal for these cities will be to 1) gain some culture 2) grow in population 3) produce workers 4) provide some measure of worth by having tax collectors.

The following cities will have either their build queue changed and/or their labor adjusted. All directions are given from the city center. Anything not listed can be considered a continuation of the present situation.

Ceasarea - labor = N, E,S, S-SE; Tax collector x4

Nestucca Ridge - labor = N, NE; Tc x2
queue = Harbor

Tayloropolis - queue = harbor

Vanspur - queue = harbor

Duneus - queue = temple

St. Brousard - labor = E-NE, SE-SE; Tc x2

Wainuiomata - labor = W, S, S-SE; Tc x2
queue = worker

New Transvaal - labor = W, NW, SE; Tc x2
queue = temple

Salzburg - labor = NW-NW, W-SW, S; Tc x2
queue = temple

Sofia - labor = W, SW, N, NW-NW; Tc x3
queue = temple

Iveltorvich - queue = harbor

Changes for 1460AD
The following cities will have either their build queue changed and/or their labor adjusted. All directions are given from the city center. Anything not listed can be considered a continuation of the present situation.

Ceasarea - labor = N, E,S, S-SE, SE-SE; Tax collector x4

Nestucca Ridge - labor = N, NE; Tc x2
queue = Harbor

Tayloropolis - queue = harbor

Vanspur - queue = harbor

Duneus - queue = temple

St. Brousard - labor = E-NE, SE-SE; Tc x2

Wainuiomata - labor = W, S, S-SE; Tc x2

New Transvaal - labor = W, SE; Tc x2
queue = temple

Gloucester - labor = NW-NW, W-SW, S; Tc x2
queue = temple

Sofia - labor = W, SW, N, NW-NW; Tc x3
queue = temple

Iveltorvich - queue = harbor

The above changes will result in a total increase of +17 gpt.

Any city in Province #10 that completes an assigned project and is lacking additional build orders will use as a default build order - Worker

I must apoligize. Perhaps the rampant corruption in the province is due to the Governor being out of the office constantly (read overwhelmed by other commitments - president, governor or general troublemaker in 3 other demogames).

I hope that the general guidelines will be sufficent for the remainder of the term. I will occasionally visit the office and check things out and provide guidance for the province if needed. As my commitments thin out I will become more involved. In the mean time the Governor of the tenth province can be found studying the art work in the Sistine Chaple (I check my email daily and notification of PMs so contact me by PM if there is a pressing need for a response within 24 hours). If the province requires more day-to-day oversight I will resign (I don't think it is nessicary, but one never knows).

Top Bottom