Turn Chat, Monday January 25th

Lord Civius

Emperor
This will be a live chat and begin Monday, Jan 25th at 11PM EST (GMT -5).

Agenda:
Research Rate- 100%
Tech Path- finish Agri-->Wheel-->?
Builds- finish Worker-->Warrior-->Settler
Improvments: farm the flood plain and wheat
Espionage: Ceaser then whoever is number 1

My policy for foreign relations this TS is simple, on the off chance I get a request for Open Borders I will decline.

That all sounds good to me. Thanks for putting this together.

Here is the save file, I'll have a turn report and screenies up tomorrow but here is a summary. Stopped 1 turn before Wheel and met 2 more Civs. Got JC's Demos and put all EPs on Pericles, he is tied with Joao II in high score. Got our first Warriors trained, named them Red Horde and sent them to bust a little fog around the future settlement of Coppack.

Attachments

• Prince Civius BC-2800.CivBeyondSwordSave
    110.4 KB · Views: 123
Who ya gonna call? - Fog Busters!

Thank you, Sir. Sorry I was not around.

Who ya gonna call? - Fog Busters!

Thank you, Sir. Sorry I was not around.

That was classic Cyc :rotfl: . No worries I did the TC alone and what sucks is all of the screenies I took in Window Mode failed :sad: . So all of them were taken after I saved and restarted in full screen mode. So until I get the problem fixed I'll have to do any of my Turn Sessions offline. I'll get the turn report up tonight when I get a little more time.

I guess there is not much to add to the summary except the workers farmed the Flood Plain and Wheat. They are now chopping a forest to help hurry the settler along, should be about 14 turns. We met Boudica of the Ottomons and Joao II of the Incans. Here are the screenies I took, lets get the discussion threads busy before the next Turn Session ;) .

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    137.4 KB · Views: 126
  • Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 155
  • Civ4ScreenShot0004.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0004.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 150
  • Civ4ScreenShot0005.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0005.JPG