[VidLP] Wide 'n' Happy Ep 2 Spanish Mesa Gibraltar

Great job. I am enjoying it.

I'm a big fan of your videos.

^^Great stuff. It boggles my mind that all this has been done before turn 100.

And I felt your pain so far as that barb horseman. I hate it when they spawn a camp 2 tiles outside your territory! :(

Keep them videos coming.

Part 4 has been pulled. I will be redoing it.

^^Great stuff. It boggles my mind that all this has been done before turn 100.

Spoiler :
I pulled off Oracle, allowing for 24 tourism per turn on turn 127 :D If only I had decided to build Oracle sooner, I might have received the Liberty Great Scientist and Sacred Sites sooner :sad:

EUI got updated as well apparently. I guess I learn a new thing every day, which is nice :)

Spain on a map like this is too OP though

Part 4 has been re-released: https://youtu.be/YVWQmvrdwQU?list=PLq46mc4m-emD1CzO-k0mpZqcsC5Wp-U8t

My humble apologies to the 90+ people who watched the first release already. I had made mistakes that were throwing the game away and wanted to provide a better show. Siam is actually our friend now despite seeing us exterminate Shaka earlier!

EUI got updated as well apparently. I guess I learn a new thing every day, which is nice :)

If you'd like to include my tweak that you see in the videos where unlocked citizens appear a different color, you can grab that here: https://youtu.be/B7yYQG3jjmY

oh, so you actually did that? Nice. It's not the only change I noticed though, there's been some modifications to the diplomacy screen as well

I am speechless.
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Your videos have shown me how much I suck at this game. I'm usually building and researching musketmen while you are winning. :(

Congratulations!!!!

And great series (as usual).

Your science is the most impressive part tbqh, Emperor or not. I don't know if it's a Standard speed game, but that's very very very good

have you got the save file? Id love to play this map on my own. enjoying the videos! great stuff and very informative!

Top Bottom