WW1 v2 PBEM (By Jim panse)

Thanks for the link.
I'd seen some references to lazyciv and your sig has a link for another utility. Are either of these to be used in this game?

It's up to the players. Some players like to use them and some not. CivDip is my utility, and it includes a complete manual, but I can help you if you have any other problem.

Darn! I didnt get email notifications so I didnt know this started :D

But I read through the thread and I will update the roster just in a sec, but first I have to get one thing clear:

Russia=BKA
Austria-Hungary=Eivind
Germany=Yaroslav
ottomans=jhking
USA=Nilat
Entente=Voltar
Italy=Pomsa

I was thinking cause Voltar wants to be Italy, can Pomsa change positions with Voltar? I was thinking that, because you didnt mind taking over Entente too :)

You say its my turn, but there doesn't seem to be any files that I can see attached to your message, I don't see any e-mails with games in my inbox and when I start the scenario it seems to want to start with Russia. I'm probably missing something obvious, so please tell me where "my turn" is.

Download the german turn that yaroslav posted (page 2)
(your after germany) then Ill just repeat the process:

Civ 2
*click*
Multiplayer game
*click*
Internet game
*click*
load a saved multiplayer game
*click*
choose the german file and click on "Ottomans" and play your turn. after that press ctrl-n save the turn. .zip it and post it. Simple when you get the hang of it :)

We Ottomans stand beside our brothers the Germans to oppose British crusaderism. We suggest our American friends use this opportunity to expunge the British from their continent. We have no territorial ambitions against Russia, but stand ready to vigorously defend our homes and families.

Yes, we are still neutral :)

We will not invade Canada or the carribean or the central powers. :)

(I wouldnt be a match even ;) )

It's entente turn

In the intrest of expediating things i'll take entente.

I'm also sorry everyone. Due to lack of time I would like to leave this PBEM. Hopefully you will find a replacement.

Regards

BKA.

Darn.. there goes Russia..

What about Tom for Russia? or maybe he has got enough of Russia in the B&S PBEM, dont you think :p

Whoever - We need more players!

Top Bottom