• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Princes of the Universe, Part II

Sisiutil said:
... and Caesar killed Genghis and Alex and married Lizzie and they lived in a palace and had scads of babies and lived happily ever after the end.

Oh, I guess you were looking for more than that, eh? ;)
There was the Spoiler ending :eek:
Posted over a year ago...

Be Patient!
He'll Come Back to this once he's written his book. This book is an actual book you see, one that they mass produce, on paper, in the non-virtual World. This Means he can get actual real life money for It. Obviously he's gonna put it before this, because no matter how awesome PotU is, he'll never make money from it.

So just Wait patiently like the rest of us, and don't Bump the Thread-that-is-AWESOME!

Oh, and since I'm Finally posting, I might as well chip in that this story is Incredible and I can't wait for the Return of the sis. :goodjob:

DT
Waiting, with Moderate Patience :sleep:

Decent writing, great story, awesome creativity. And first post by the way, too. Have been lurking for a time though :)

Decent writing, great story, awesome creativity. And first post by the way, too. Have been lurking for a time though :)

Welcome to CFC! Want a cookie? If you want to play some fun games come down to the forum games section.

Wow, this story seems as if it will never continue. It looks like months since I posted here and not a single update by sisiutil. It just feels.... odd.

It hasn't been updated in over a year. It will be eventually, after Sis has finished his book. And that could be a while, You just gotta be patient.

DT
Waiting :sleep:

Dammit still no update
Don't hold your breath. ;) The good news is my book is going well--1st draft near completion. Why is that good news? I'm back on a writing roll after all my energy being diverted to a new job for several months. Yay!

Hope grows! Maybe, just maybe, there'll be a new chapter...

Need.. Moar.. Updates!

Subcribed.

Awesome story BTW, so hooked I read it all in 2-3 looooong sittings. :goodjob:

:thanx:

:spear:

A waste of a subscription post, Sis isn't going to update until he finishes his book. Which will take a loooooooooong while.

A waste of a subscription post, Sis isn't going to update until he finishes his book. Which will take a loooooooooong while.

Yeah, but the thread is so awesome I NEED to know of updates. Otherwise: withdrawal symptoms... :lol:

Don't hold your breath. ;) The good news is my book is going well--1st draft near completion. Why is that good news? I'm back on a writing roll after all my energy being diverted to a new job for several months. Yay!
That's good to hear! I love your story!

Just recently started reading the first thread, and I have to say that I'm impressed. Got a bit of catching up to do, but hopefully I'lll make it in time :)

Top Bottom