Large Mafia Game: The Princess Bride

For now I'm going to Vote Abstain and I would also like the wet rags and other healing stuff

Awesome yes, though this means there is either a second team, a serial killer or a very enthusiastic vigilante at work.

I'm thinking the Rodents of Unusual Size would be a serial killer of some sort.

And I didn't attack you- I always let you live for a couple of nights and try to find a way to get you lynched first. :mischief:

Awesome yes, though this means there is either a second team, a serial killer or a very enthusiastic vigilante at work.
There were 4 attacks during night. IMHO that means that we have two mafias, one SK, one vigilante, or similar collection of killers

I think there is a pretty good chance that Nictel is innocent..

Why do you think so?

There were 4 attacks during night. IMHO that means that we have two mafias, one SK, one vigilante, or similar collection of killers

Humperdinck and Rugen (and the Albino, but he's dead) are probably on the same mafia team.

Wet Rag and Healing Stuff to civplayah, since he can probably improve it to something better.

I'm starting to think innocents aren't allowed to die in all mafia games.

You sound bitter about that. Vote: remake20 out of all the names.

You sound bitter about that. Vote: remake20 out of all the names.

Sound bitter? what?

Civplayah can have the rags. As for a lynch, I'm still deciding.

I have got to say that boat two is way better than boat one, i feel a deep sense of pity for those stuck on boat one.

That being said I feel that vote: dcmort93 doesn't belong on boat two and we should push him out.

I have got to say that boat two is way better than boat one, i feel a deep sense of pity for those stuck on boat one.

That being said I feel that vote: dcmort93 doesn't belong on boat two and we should push him out.

Ah, but I'm on boat 1. Anyway, Skooma's been quiet, and he's not been offering his supplies of skooma to anyone.

Vote: Skooma Addict

And a lot of people have been voting the rags to civplayah, I know he requested it, but we must remember, it was a mafiat that previously had it. So we don't know what it might actually be used for. Why would a mafiat have healing stuff. More likely to have chlorophorm on the wet rag, then some positive magical properties.

Ah, but I'm on boat 1. Anyway, Skooma's been quiet, and he's not been offering his supplies of skooma to anyone.

Vote: Skooma Addict

And a lot of people have been voting the rags to civplayah, I know he requested it, but we must remember, it was a mafiat that previously had it. So we don't know what it might actually be used for. Why would a mafiat have healing stuff. More likely to have chlorophorm on the wet rag, then some positive magical properties.

If you wanted some of the goods, all you had to do was ask...

Vote: Robbiecon for lusting after my special brew.

Nictel can have the goodies.

I would happily take the Wet Rag and Healing Stuff

If you remember, I improve items, so I may be able to make them have healing properties.

Because some of you are seemingly unable to read rules and size 4 bolded text in every update... :mad:

Private Communication is not allowed! THIS MEANS NO PMING OTHER PEOPLE!!

Why do you think so?

The same reason I think you are likely innocent:

I think there is a pretty good chance that Nictel is innocent. It would be pretty cool if two mafia were targeted the first night, but I don’t think the chances of that happening are all that good.

If you remember, I improve items, so I may be able to make them have healing properties.

vote: civplayah How do we know that you are telling us the truth, and this is not just a ploy to get people to vote you stuff?

Are we allowed to vote items to the people in the other boat? Because I thinkJarrema should get the rags. After all, he's the one who was attacked by Humperdink. I don't like the looks of link16 on my boat, let's push him off.

Top Bottom