Large Mafia Game: The Princess Bride

Civplayah can have the wonderful rags. As for the lynch, Vote: TheLastOne36.

too silent eh??

WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO TALK A BIT LOUDER?

vote: Takhisis - cause i'm vengeful like that :p
Wow, your second post in the whole game. And you're English. You look scummier by the minute, jimmy boy…
Well, that's the first time I've been bumped off right at the start. Still, 'twas fun while it lasted.
We should have done this in other games and saved ourselves much grief. You're having a waaay too high scum-to-town ratio for a rookie.

Vote: Abstain But I am watching.

vote:abstain I just really don't know what to go off right now. With this many people the first couple of rounds are hard, I'll contribute a lot more if im still around when things get smaller though.

The thing with boats... it is really unpleasant.
I have some people I would like to vote for, but not on my boat :(
As for now, vote: wideyedwanderer

vote: Abstain

This games been too confusing so far, so I'll wait until we get more evidence.

I could heal someone!

Have any of you actually ever heard of trust?

I'm a SUPERULTRAROBOTNINJA and can KILL all members of the MAFIA if I get the rags and all OTHER ITEMS in the GAME!

But I'm just making that up, I'm just a regular ninja that can kill all members of the mafia, but I only need those rags. So gimme them!

EVERYONE, VOTE RAGS TO LOVE!

EVER HEARD OF TRUST??!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!?!?!?!

There's a difference: I'm actually serious. You guys will see after you vote me the first item.

Prince Humperdinck, Rugen, and the Shrieking Eel are all a bunch of kittycats who can't do anything. Now can I note that the item once belonged to a mafia member. So even if civplayah is telling the truth he could still give the improved item to a possible mafia buddy. Moreover chances are big that it might get "stolen". I say we wait until we find eggs and flower that civplayah can improve into pancakes.

Could someone on Boat 2 please stick a vote on Double A for me?

You saw him before in the scum QT, didn't you? :yup:

All of my Day 1 votes are sporadic and impulsive. What's more, if I had access to the scum QT for whatever reason, I'd have told someone I thought was town by now.

I did lie, though. I think I've seen DaveShack post something in mod-speak once.

Yeah, Double A voting like that is exactly the kind of thing he would do, regardless of whether he was innocent or mafia.

And BTW, landlubber isn't on our boat, so you can't vote for him.

Vote: CivGeneral. Why so lurkery?

Top Bottom