Caveman 2 Cosmos

here is my save file, still unsure what logs are needed and where i find them.

Attachments

• Marathon Game.CivBeyondSwordSave
    496.6 KB · Views: 121
here is my save file, still unsure what logs are needed and where i find them.

Does it CTD on end turn from this save game or what? Also is this v16 or v17? If v16 was it the base release or had any of the patches been applied?

Does it CTD on end turn from this save game or what? Also is this v16 or v17? If v16 was it the base release or had any of the patches been applied?

I am not sure what version i downloaded. The properties of the file say it was created on Wednesday, September 07, 2011, ‏7:12:27 AM. I have not applied any patches to the mod. The game does not crash on end turn, but in the middle of the next turn. Thank you for taking the time to respond to my message.

I am not sure what version i downloaded. The properties of the file say it was created on Wednesday, September 07, 2011, ‏7:12:27 AM. I have not applied any patches to the mod. The game does not crash on end turn, but in the middle of the next turn. Thank you for taking the time to respond to my message.

Sep 7th one would be v16, dont know if he applied the patch or not? Best thing to do is download the NEW version 17 effective 15 Sep, ok

@DH

You added BUILD_ROCK_GATHERER_2 and BUILD_ROCK_GATHERER2_2 twice in CIV4BuildInfos.xml.

I'm still traveling until Monday, so then will be the earliest I'll be able to look at it. Meanwhile I suggest you do as so suggested and try that save with v17 - the save will be compatible provided you used a maximum compatibility save, and that will rule out it's being one of the crashes we already fixed in v17 (and if it is it will solve your problem too of course). If that doesn't work please let me know and I will look into it. Also if you have any specifics on what you have to do in the next turn to reproduce the crash that would be helpful (it may be well be dependent on some particular unit move or city build choice you make for example)

Hello,

I'm started a game C2C v17 and I guess I have all I need to build a "seed camp" but its not possible. I have a gatherer on a flat grasland (Within my borders) with corn on it on mouse over it says need seed camp. I can't find it between the commands for the gatherer even not grayed out. Is this a bug or ame I wrong?

Does version 17.0 fix the filename pathing problems on a Steam install? - http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=439851

Look at the LAST line of DH's fixes:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=288570

Hello,

I'm started a game C2C v17 and I guess I have all I need to build a "seed camp" but its not possible. I have a gatherer on a flat grasland (Within my borders) with corn on it on mouse over it says need seed camp. I can't find it between the commands for the gatherer even not grayed out. Is this a bug or ame I wrong?

screenie?

Still get errors:

Code:
!   D:\Downloads\Caveman 2 Cosmos\Caveman2Cosmos version 17.7z: Cannot open Caveman2Cosmos version 17\Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Custom_Wonders\National_Library_Service\National_Library_Service_CIV4ArtDefines_Building.xml
!   D:\Downloads\Caveman 2 Cosmos\Caveman2Cosmos version 17.7z: Cannot open Caveman2Cosmos version 17\Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Custom_Wonders\National_Library_Service\National_Library_Service_CIV4BuildingClassInfos.xml
!   D:\Downloads\Caveman 2 Cosmos\Caveman2Cosmos version 17.7z: Cannot open Caveman2Cosmos version 17\Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Custom_Religions\Shinto\Art\Buildings\Itsukushima_Shrine\Itsukushima Shrine Module Readme.txt
!   D:\Downloads\Caveman 2 Cosmos\Caveman2Cosmos version 17.7z: Cannot open Caveman2Cosmos version 17\Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Custom_Religions\Standard_RoM_Religions\Art\Buildings\Zoroasterism\CodeHammurabi-shadowmap.dds
!   D:\Downloads\Caveman 2 Cosmos\Caveman2Cosmos version 17.7z: Cannot open Caveman2Cosmos version 17\Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Custom_Religions\Standard_RoM_Religions\Art\Buildings\Nagualismo\forbiddenpalace-shadowmap.dds
!   D:\Downloads\Caveman 2 Cosmos\Caveman2Cosmos version 17.7z: Cannot open Caveman2Cosmos version 17\Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Custom_Religions\Standard_RoM_Religions\Art\Units\Ra_Knight\HeavyCavalry_Weapons_64_gloss.dds
!   D:\Downloads\Caveman 2 Cosmos\Caveman2Cosmos version 17.7z: Cannot open Caveman2Cosmos version 17\Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Custom_Religions\Standard_BtS_Religions\Art\Buildings\Judaism\jewish-solomontemple_shadplanemap.dds
!   D:\Downloads\Caveman 2 Cosmos\Caveman2Cosmos version 17.7z: Cannot open Caveman2Cosmos version 17\Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Custom_Religions\Standard_RoM_Religions\Art\Buildings\Zoroasterism\lm_templeruins_shadow.dds
!   D:\Downloads\Caveman 2 Cosmos\Caveman2Cosmos version 17.7z: Cannot open Caveman2Cosmos version 17\Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Custom_Religions\Standard_RoM_Religions\Art\Buildings\Zoroasterism\nationalepic_shadowplanemap.dds
!   D:\Downloads\Caveman 2 Cosmos\Caveman2Cosmos version 17.7z: Cannot open Caveman2Cosmos version 17\Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Custom_Religions\Standard_BtS_Religions\Art\Buildings\Confucian\Shwedagon_Paya_ENVIRONMENT.dds
!   D:\Downloads\Caveman 2 Cosmos\Caveman2Cosmos version 17.7z: Cannot open Caveman2Cosmos version 17\Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Custom_Religions\Standard_RoM_Religions\Art\Buildings\Hellenism\Skin bases\tx_daed_azura_arm.dds
!   D:\Downloads\Caveman 2 Cosmos\Caveman2Cosmos version 17.7z: Cannot open Caveman2Cosmos version 17\Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Custom_Religions\Standard_RoM_Religions\Art\Buildings\Hellenism\Skin bases\tx_daed_azura_dress.dds
!   D:\Downloads\Caveman 2 Cosmos\Caveman2Cosmos version 17.7z: Cannot open Caveman2Cosmos version 17\Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Custom_Religions\Standard_RoM_Religions\Art\Buildings\Hellenism\Skin bases\tx_daed_azura_ear.dds
!   D:\Downloads\Caveman 2 Cosmos\Caveman2Cosmos version 17.7z: Cannot open Caveman2Cosmos version 17\Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Custom_Religions\Standard_RoM_Religions\Art\Buildings\Hellenism\Skin bases\tx_daed_azura_face.dds
!   D:\Downloads\Caveman 2 Cosmos\Caveman2Cosmos version 17.7z: Cannot open Caveman2Cosmos version 17\Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Custom_Religions\Standard_RoM_Religions\Art\Buildings\Hellenism\Skin bases\tx_daed_azura_flowerpetal.dds
!   D:\Downloads\Caveman 2 Cosmos\Caveman2Cosmos version 17.7z: Cannot open Caveman2Cosmos version 17\Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Custom_Religions\Standard_RoM_Religions\Art\Buildings\Hellenism\tx_daed_azura_flowerpetal.dds
!   D:\Downloads\Caveman 2 Cosmos\Caveman2Cosmos version 17.7z: Cannot open Caveman2Cosmos version 17\Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Custom_Religions\Standard_RoM_Religions\Art\Buildings\Hellenism\Skin bases\tx_daed_azura_hand.dds
!   D:\Downloads\Caveman 2 Cosmos\Caveman2Cosmos version 17.7z: Cannot open Caveman2Cosmos version 17\Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Custom_Religions\Standard_RoM_Religions\Art\Buildings\Hellenism\Skin bases\tx_daed_azura_headthing.dds
!   D:\Downloads\Caveman 2 Cosmos\Caveman2Cosmos version 17.7z: Cannot open Caveman2Cosmos version 17\Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Custom_Religions\Standard_RoM_Religions\Art\Buildings\Hellenism\tx_daed_azura_headthing.dds
!   D:\Downloads\Caveman 2 Cosmos\Caveman2Cosmos version 17.7z: Cannot open Caveman2Cosmos version 17\Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Custom_Religions\Standard_RoM_Religions\Art\Buildings\Hellenism\Skin bases\tx_daed_azura_moon.dds
!   D:\Downloads\Caveman 2 Cosmos\Caveman2Cosmos version 17.7z: Cannot open Caveman2Cosmos version 17\Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Custom_Religions\Standard_RoM_Religions\Art\Buildings\Hellenism\Skin bases\tx_daed_azura_sun.dds
!   D:\Downloads\Caveman 2 Cosmos\Caveman2Cosmos version 17.7z: Cannot open Caveman2Cosmos version 17\Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Custom_Religions\Standard_RoM_Religions\Art\Buildings\Hellenism\Skin bases\tx_daed_azura_torso.dds
!   D:\Downloads\Caveman 2 Cosmos\Caveman2Cosmos version 17.7z: Cannot open Caveman2Cosmos version 17\Assets\Modules\OrionsMods\GreatDoctorHealthCareMod\Art\Units\Female_Scientist_Modern\greatscientistancient_md_activate.kf
!   D:\Downloads\Caveman 2 Cosmos\Caveman2Cosmos version 17.7z: Cannot open Caveman2Cosmos version 17\Assets\Modules\OrionsMods\GreatDoctorHealthCareMod\Art\Units\Female_Scientist_Modern\greatscientistancient_md_fortify_idle.kf
!   D:\Downloads\Caveman 2 Cosmos\Caveman2Cosmos version 17.7z: Cannot open Caveman2Cosmos version 17\Assets\Modules\OrionsMods\GreatDoctorHealthCareMod\Art\Units\Female_Scientist_Modern\greatscientistancient_md_xfadeout.kf
!   D:\Downloads\Caveman 2 Cosmos\Caveman2Cosmos version 17.7z: Cannot open Caveman2Cosmos version 17\Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Custom_Religions\Asatru\Art\Missionary\Loki knight\Mounted_Swordsman_Mongol_MD_DieA_Fade.kf
!   D:\Downloads\Caveman 2 Cosmos\Caveman2Cosmos version 17.7z: Cannot open Caveman2Cosmos version 17\Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Custom_Religions\Asatru\Art\Missionary\Loki knight\Mounted_Swordsman_Mongol_MD_DieB_Fade.kf
!   D:\Downloads\Caveman 2 Cosmos\Caveman2Cosmos version 17.7z: Cannot open Caveman2Cosmos version 17\Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Custom_Religions\Asatru\Art\Missionary\Loki knight\Mounted_Swordsman_Mongol_MD_FortifyA_Idle.kf
!   D:\Downloads\Caveman 2 Cosmos\Caveman2Cosmos version 17.7z: Cannot open Caveman2Cosmos version 17\Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Custom_Religions\Asatru\Art\Missionary\Loki knight\Mounted_Swordsman_Mongol_MD_FortifyB_Idle.kf
!   D:\Downloads\Caveman 2 Cosmos\Caveman2Cosmos version 17.7z: Cannot open Caveman2Cosmos version 17\Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Custom_Religions\Asatru\Art\Missionary\Loki knight\Mounted_Swordsman_Mongol_MD_RunDie_Fade.kf
!   D:\Downloads\Caveman 2 Cosmos\Caveman2Cosmos version 17.7z: Cannot open Caveman2Cosmos version 17\Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Custom_Religions\Standard_RoM_Religions\Art\Religion_Effects\fx_missionary_activate_olymp.nif
!   D:\Downloads\Caveman 2 Cosmos\Caveman2Cosmos version 17.7z: Cannot open Caveman2Cosmos version 17\Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Custom_Religions\Standard_RoM_Religions\Art\Religion_Effects\fx_missionary_activate_toltec.nif
!   D:\Downloads\Caveman 2 Cosmos\Caveman2Cosmos version 17.7z: Cannot open Caveman2Cosmos version 17\Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Custom_Religions\Standard_RoM_Religions\Art\Religion_Effects\fx_missionary_activate_zoro.nif
!   D:\Downloads\Caveman 2 Cosmos\Caveman2Cosmos version 17.7z: Error - operation failed

See, this is why I want to upgrade the existing worker units automatically. The seed camp is now obsolete which means the only thing a gatherer can do is build tracks or upgrade to a worker.

I think I got all of them.

There is also a worker on the tile which is also not able to build a seed camp. The tile also says its fresh water.
And can you tell me what makes the seed camp obsolete?

Top Bottom