Random Raves XVIII: Life is a beautiful woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I was fiddling with my quarter absent-mindedly, and I've somehow managed to get it to stand on its side.

Granted, it's probably a super-common event not worth raving about, but I felt like raving anyway. :p

The milling gives it a small amount of traction and can be made to stand on its side if you're careful enough. :)

Someone at my school started a Brony Alliance Club! I'm considereing going sometime just to learn. Of course, I had to explain to all my friends what Bronies are.
You shall die first.
I just did something crazy. I won't explain it as everyone here would be confused.
Lemme guess, you've listened to non-Tom Petty music?
The milling gives it a small amount of traction and can be made to stand on its side if you're careful enough. :)
Sounds like someone's been spending too much time trying to make coins stand on their edge.

RAVE: She's coming over tomorrow. Maybe.

Rave: Oracle has a customer appreciation party with a concert....

Guess who was there this year?

Yes! The Minnesota Lynx won the WNBA Championship!

Granted the WNBA isn't as well followed as the NBA, but IMO, It's still something to rave about. :)

Rave: Oracle has a customer appreciation party with a concert....

Guess who was there this year?
I would guess, but currently, it's a 50-50 chance between two of my top choices. With that said, who? :)

Went to a camp. It was just awesome, hung out with friends, made new friends, and there was snow :D

Yes! The Minnesota Lynx won the WNBA Championship!

Granted the WNBA isn't as well followed as the NBA, but IMO, It's still something to rave about. :)
Cool. Minnesota won something!

Convincing win by France today, remains to see if they can do the same against Wales (they can) and if so, one of the Southern Hemisphere teams.

Volunteering at a local town fair today.

We got the barbecue booth. :D

You watch the WNBA?

I just lost any respect I had for you.
No, I don't watch the WNBA. :p

I was raving because it's the first time MN won anything in DECADES.

EDIT: And I honest to god think athletic women are gross. :p

No, I don't watch the WNBA. :p

I was raving because it's the first time MN won anything in DECADES.

EDIT: And I honest to god think athletic women are gross. :p
But even acknowledging that it exists.... That's bad enough. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom