• 7-12

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • 13-

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters
It's too difficult to put a time on it.
All I do is play games like Football Manager which are basically pro-active games. I could leave it in the background and not attend to it, i won't die or anything. So I sit at my computer, doing work, reading whatever and i may have it in the background and do a few continues to get forward (you will know what i mean if youplay :D).
I'm in a deadline-saturated time right now, but usually i'll have some friends come over for a bit of FIFA...

I know, I'm sure people rue the day that I joined. I do think my biggest competition will be Borachio in my quest for the high score though.

Oh no. Not at all. You've clearly got twice the posting rate. And in any case I've the feeling my posting days will soon enough come to an end here.

Plus, my interest in postcount is zero, apart from a very idle and marginal curiosity. (Whatever that means. I'm none too sure.)

But on people rue-ing the day you joined, I certainly don't.

Oh no. Not at all. You've clearly got twice the posting rate. And in any case I've the feeling my posting days will soon enough come to an end here.

Plus, my interest in postcount is zero, apart from a very idle and marginal curiosity. (Whatever that means. I'm none too sure.)

Dude, don't leave CFC. Why is your time coming up?

I probably play 3-6 hours a week. Back in October most of my time was spent working on the campaign, and that broke my gaming habit.

This week, about 15. Most weeks, none. I didn't play any games between the start and end of semester, then picked up X-Com during exams to pass the time. I'll either play a lot of none at all, rarely anything in between.

It's falling, I peaked at 40.

Anywhoo, I was hooked on Civ 5 for a while after G&K came out. Lately, I've been playing Kerbal Space Program and that's about it. I haven't been playing nearly as much as I used to play other games though. Committments and marriage take up a lot of my time. Oh those things and posting on CFC.

Marriage not doing so well? Is there something you want to tell us, Hobbs?

Way too much.
Getting less each year though.

EDIT: Nothing out that really keeping my interest these days, I have increasing short attention span it seems and low tolerance for games. My pile of unfinished games in growing. I just play quick game of tanks before getting frustrated and looking for something else to play.

Marriage not doing so well? Is there something you want to tell us, Hobbs?

No problems! But since we moved in together, I feel more awkward about shutting myself in a room and playing a game for 12 hours in a stretch when their are dishes to be done, walks to go on, meals to cook, etc.

I have to be less selfish with my time now is all.

No problems! But since we moved in together, I feel more awkward about shutting myself in a room and playing a game for 12 hours in a stretch when their are dishes to be done, walks to go on, meals to cook, etc.

I have to be less selfish with my time now is all.

I thought posting 40some/day meant you were having communication problems. ;)

I've had Skyrim for month and months and still haven't finished it. Hell never really finished Morrowind or Oblivion either. Never finished a game on Civ 4 since 200something. I need t step it up, I get easily distracted. Don't finish what I start.

timtofly said:
I have logged 4493 hours for Civ5 on steam.

holy mother of god

187 days =O

and civ 5 isn't exactly an old game is it...

That's... Half a year. The game has barely been out for 2 years. So he has to spend 25% of all his time playing video games, at minimum.

That's... Half a year. The game has barely been out for 2 years. So he has to spend 25% of all his time playing video games, at minimum.

Wow... I thought I was bad enough, my highest was about 65-70 hours in two weeks for steam, but that was an anamoly, usually when I'm bad I get 50 hours in two weeks max... But now as said earlier I only get about 20-25 per two weeks.

Er, I don't know why I keep going off on moral crusader tangents. Just ignore me guys. :)

I thought the Steam timer was kind of glitchy anyways. Or was that fixed?

Top Bottom