Pre-order concern!

Elric445

Chieftain
I've been lurking the forums for awhile now, haven't really posted much. Alright, so the concern I have is that I preordered BNW on amazon today. They're going to send the download link once it releases. But the email they're going to send it to isn't email, will this conflict at all?

Shouldve bought it on Steam. Makes your life a whole ton easier. Anyway, if you provided a fake email, then yup. They'll send it to that email and you'd just wasted 30 some bucks on it

I've been lurking the forums for awhile now, haven't really posted much. Alright, so the concern I have is that I preordered BNW on amazon today. They're going to send the download link once it releases. But the email they're going to send it to isn't email, will this conflict at all?

Not going to conflict. Log onto your amazon account and change your e-mail or if you don't want to you can always get the code under your digital orders. Amazon, steam it doesn't matter how you buy it since it is the same game either way.

Shouldve bought it on Steam. Makes your life a whole ton easier. Anyway, if you provided a fake email, then yup. They'll send it to that email and you'd just wasted 30 some bucks on it

I find steam makes life harder. It might be just me but I wish civ had never used it.

I went from hating Steam back in 2004 when I bought Half-Life 2 (it was still a great game) to loving it now (knock on wood).

I find steam makes life harder. It might be just me but I wish civ had never used it.
There is no like button on these forums.

I couldn't agree with you more!

Most of us are used to it now, like a cancerous growth that can't be operated on. That doesn't mean we have to be happy about it.

Who authorized you to speak for 'us'? Some of 'us' realy like steam.

If you think your point is weak, dont try to make it stronger by implying you were talking for a large number of people.

Top Bottom