Modern Age 2: First Strike

Nitpick: I see you used my Ottoman cities, but you forgot to include me on the credit list. :)

It might be possible that if the file is over certain size it is impossible to download if you are outside .ru

I would like to thank Vadim for the link to the download. It is an interesting scenario, and is plays very differently then most due to the design decision to make it as much like a boardgame as could be done. The lack of any terrain modifiers or movement costs beyond mountains being inaccessible took a bit to get used to; I'm not sure I like that myself. I tried a few games, and it doesn't look like it would be very easy to win the game in the number of turns allowed. It's fun, but really, really dependant on luck, as you need an Army to do really well. The ships not having bombard is another odd twist. I do love those "force of nature" type units and guerillas and such! It is odd seeing a dozen different units all with the same stats.:crazyeye:

That spaceship screen is exceptionally nice though; does anyone know if that is the standard screen, or did the scenario maker do that?

Thanks VadimBT85, appreciate your link

Can somebody please upload this scenario? The links provided by VadimBT85 are not working for me.

Top Bottom