The Forgotten: The Other Civilizations (BNW)

I don't know about the Malta colors, but that Zenobia leaderhead and Palmyra icon are awesome.

5 it is!

The leader will be Jean Parisot de Valette. I think their UA should have some reference to their victory defending against the Ottomans at the siege of Malta. Any ideas? This is what I have currently:

Seaward Bastion - Coastal cities have additional hitpoints and defensive strength. Defensive buildings are 50% cheaper to build.

Hey hey

Spoiler :

That's amazing work.

That Zenobia leaderscreen is awesome (and I really like their icon too). Malta is also looking like it'll be pretty neat.

Fantastic art, TPangolin (and I would like to use it too ;)). The only thing I would say is that she looks like she's about to drop that weapon :cooool:, though I know that's how it was on the source image.

EDIT: Had a quick go at a DOM screen for you, using a map made for me by tarcisiocm:

Spoiler :

Activating the Kulin Nation breaks the scroll bar in the civ select screen for me, but I imagine that is probably just for me because it has been a while since it was released and no one else has said anything. I spent hours on trial and error narrowing it down to this mod, so I am very sure of it being Kulin Nation causing it, I just can't think of why.

Top Bottom