JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

I agree that the wiki is an inspired move. I guess I'm not a huge fan of Wikia's default layout and its overall messiness, but hey, it's doing it's job. When I have more time I would love to help contribute to flesh out all the mod author's mods. I think this will be a great way to display all of the community's work, showing off how nice it all looks. Perhaps we should have a thread somewhere about managing the wiki? Wikia has a built in forum but I don't think it's very good.

LeeS, I'll go back and update Tojo's Japan for Civ-Appropriate General and Admiral Names. Good thing DJSHenninger added that to the support infobox!

I really, really don't like the new table layout for the OP, just my €0,02.

Why on earth not?

True, but I've never sought to advertise, merely relay the information somehow, and the wiki accomplishes that for me. And going with the current info boxes isn't going to make the wiki link any clearer. I just find the table tidier, and at this point - where I've certainly passed the peak of my modding here - I just want to catalogue.

If a middle-ground can be reached, I can't think of it yet.

Fair enough. It's up to you in the end.

I do love the idea of a civ modding wiki! Would you be all right with me changing the layout a bit on the pages? Over at the TARDIS wiki, we have the infobox up at the top of the page, with the lead right next to it. Example

Because I find it cumbersome, both to look at and to make. And the OP is not my business card; as I said, I'm not looking to advertise my work. It's here if people want it.

We doesnt need the best OP design, we need more civs for the Empire of JFD *cough*

Top Bottom