JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

Ok, so PSA, my modding laptop is doing that thing where it bsod every time I try to log in, so it's back at the computer repair shop, back draining my wallet. So unfortunately Meiji will be delayed indefinitely, but hopefully for not too long. Bah! And I had like 1 GB to go on GTA V too :(

Meiji's great genaral looks like Takeda Shingen........

I couldn't miss out on that sweet face mask and kabuto with a wig.

Bah! And I had like 1 GB to go on GTA V too :(

I feel for you. :( Still a couple hours to go here. Even though downloading from Iceland is like going through hyperspace.

And I'm glad you like the art - Meiji Era Japan is my favourite Japan (due to the Boshin War and Russo-Japanese war, mainly), and I was happy to finally have time to work on it.

That Meiji art has made me so happy that I have changed my avatar. It seems that I will be playing civ a lot after Meiji's releasing.

Ah, how unfortunate! I'm feeling starved for JFD civs. :p :badcomp:

I really like the design. I can see it becoming a new favourite.

Hey, i try to play with the Germans(Arminius)today but when i declare war i cannot control none of barbarians from Tribal encampment.it has a step to make this work?

omg dat Meiji.

And rofl "digging for Helix Fossils" - that is awesome!

JFD, I declare papal states OP! Because...

1. If you adopt theocracy, you get 25% extra gold from each chapel. That's 75% extra gold.
2. I have 2000+ faith(and I gain 134 per turn, renaissance era). Disciple (oops?) Costs 200 faith, and 100 extra per each one I bought. I have chicken itza(or codify laws for that matter), I can send myself into a verrrrrrryyyy long golden age. Or get a lot of tourism. 22 tourism at the renaissance era. No policies in aesthetics. Its more then I had with Lenin.

Now, bug report.
Why the swiss guard can't pillage? Can that be related to the EUI mod? Or is it intended?

Where is Meiji? I can't see him...

I deduce the Faith part is because of your particular playstyle.

Also His Holiness should be OP. :p

I have CulDiv. And P&P. How else you suggest I'll play? science focused?

Natan, you do know the church wasn't actually anti science, right...

But yeah, it's definitely possible to get 134 faith per turn without being TPS. I've done more than that as Egypt.

Especially if you secure a few city-state allies.

This is perfect design. From All the synergetic designs, I think this one is the best.

Really nice civ :D

I don´t want sound thankless, but where´s Putin in the progress list? *plays the X-Files theme* JFD said he comes a few days after first April :p Sorry i´m a german guy and my weakness is my prussian accuracy (aaand i´m nosy :D)

By the way! We are over 7000 posts :D

Top Bottom