More Civilisations

out of all civs, you update scotalnd... because we need more civs in that area....just saying.
updates are always nice though, what's next?

Natan, this is a compatibility update. So it should be compatible with pretty much everything from Piety & Prestige to Wish for the World.

I'm just saying they could've started with something else...
Please tell me the India split is next? Please?

What is this word you write near my name?
BTW, can you release Chola as a separate civ? I mean, they can be splitted by themselves(3awesome5indiasplit)?

Guys Natan feeds off your saltiness don't appease him :lol:

Why... Why would they release it as a separate civ?

Because they ruled more than just India, and they're awesome. And they didn't get any of the Indian orginial components.

Hey Guys, I'm receiving a TEXT_KEY error on the Mexican civ from this thread. Is this a known issue or are there any known mod conflicts I should test first? (such as. I have CL Mexico installed, will this cause a conflict?)

Yeah, minor conflict with both sharing a name. It'd be very easy to solve, but they'd rather do this just one big update.

Mexico is on the list to be updated, it's just a matter of bribing convincing JFD or Sukritact (or someone else who can do Lua, any volunteers? :D ) to write the decisions for it. Same with a lot of the other civs, decision Lua is holding them up

100 reasons to learn lua, reason 1(above).
What do you think about making Chola a separate civ?
Isn't his (gracious majesty)king sukritact part of the (holy More civ crusaders)team?

Top Bottom