More Civilisations

The UA sounds good and the UI for it really looks great. This is pretty awesome!

This is easily one of the greatest civs I've ever played :D The Golden Stool points are so versatile and the Decisions are a perfect compliment.

Hey a....
will you make a greece split??

thanks

That would take too much time I'm afraid. I fear the modders in this topic are already tight.

You should ask JFD instead. He is quick and would love to do one.

First of all, JFD is a god. He can mod with no computer.
As you might have understood, at the moment, he has no computer.

First of all, JFD is a god. He can mod with no computer.
As you might have understood, at the moment, he has no computer.

He has a computer, he "just" can't test the stuff he codes because his graphic card fried or something like that.

edit: Damn, ninjed by JFD on the same minute :p

Ain't.... Ain't you supposed to be sleeping now?
Anyway, Jifford(can't sya the exact name :lol:)JFD, I assume you won't do a Greece split...
Will that be released after of before the 20th of July?

Not yet, it's only mid-afternoon. Won't be getting much sleep tonight either, I've got an essay due tomorrow which I'm only 10% of the way through.

But, everything going to plan there should be a swift upturn in the number of mods come July, assuming Jan can finish art for them. Secret project is nearly finished, and in a best-case scenario the number of unreleased civs on the map will drop to 1

Ain't.... Ain't you supposed to be sleeping now?
Anyway, Jifford(can't sya the exact name :lol:)JFD, I assume you won't do a Greece split...

I wouldn't have any interest even if More Civs weren't doing it, tbh.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changelog:

• Fixed issue with city graphics not showing up
  • Added E&D Support
  • Added support for pretty much everything else
  • Added MC prefix for compatibility (may break other mods which refer to CIVILIZATION_NAZCA though

Subscribe | Download

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changelog:

• Added support for a few extra mods
  • Taught UB proper grammar.

Subscribe | Download

Top Bottom