Colonialist Legacies: Histories of the New World | Colonial + Pre-Colonial civs

Dunno, I kinda like the sort of contradictory civ focus. It's somewhat like Sweden, where you've gotta think on how to make the two parts work together.

Since nobody's said anything about making a Beothuk LH, I'm going to try my hand at Nonosbawsut. Prepare to be unimpressed.

Nonosbawsut has already been made :)

Well, there goes that last hour and a half.

Probably should've checked with us first! Hopefully I'll be able to share it with you guys soon :p

3D and icon art for the Latanka, all the lua and most likely an updated design.

All I could really do there is the icon art, maybe I'll give it a shot tonight.

And it was a political party (Viet stands for Vietnam and Cong stands for Communists) -- the predecessor of the ruling Vietnamese Fatherland Front, not a military unit.

Well JFD's New Zealand has the ANZAC, it's not completely unfounded.

Well, it's been a while. How are things?

Welcome back! You're a sight for sore eyes.

And it was a political party (Viet stands for Vietnam and Cong stands for Communists) -- the predecessor of the ruling Vietnamese Fatherland Front, not a military unit.

True, but the Vietcong did have its own soldiers, so it fits as a UU.

Welcome back! You're a sight for sore eyes.

Thanks, it's good to be back!

I never thought I'd get back into modding this game, but then I discovered the Battle Royale, so here I am!

Also, I've actually thought up a side project I can do while waiting for someone to do lua coding for CL, as opposed to about-a-year-ago me's strategy of "I want to make a civ! TO GOOGLE!".

EDIT: I should probably at least give some clue as to the side project. Someone should be able to discern it from this:

Tarkir civs?

An Abzan civ would be pretty damn awesome, looking forward to these if they end up happening.

They certainly won't happen on CL unless TPangs feels like making another April Fool's, and as a result I probably shouldn't be talking about it right here.

On a definitely entirely unrelated note, you know what would be cool in Civ? Rhinos.

Thanks, it's good to be back!

I never thought I'd get back into modding this game, but then I discovered the Battle Royale, so here I am!

Also, I've actually thought up a side project I can do while waiting for someone to do lua coding for CL, as opposed to about-a-year-ago me's strategy of "I want to make a civ! TO GOOGLE!".

EDIT: I should probably at least give some clue as to the side project. Someone should be able to discern it from this:

I know the last two are ww2 Canada and Australia, but I think those are mostly Australian Aboriginal civs.

I know the last two are ww2 Canada and Australia, but I think those are mostly Australian Aboriginal civs.

I should probably clarify, this side project has nothing to do with Colonialist Legacies, and I think if the middle one was an Aboriginal civ there wouldn't be a colony in Australia to begin with. Boundless Plains to Share? Maybe Boundless... Pains to... Scare... with.

Hehe, WW2 Civs, derpity derp.

Also, the identity of the civs was revealed like two posts before NianMeow's. Stupid Goddamn Siege Rhinos...

Top Bottom