Community Patch - How To Install

I was hoping someone here would be able to help me out so I recently got into downloading mods for Civ 5 (cause there awsome) but I downloaded a few and now Whenever I hit turns 30-40 my game crashes I'm not sure whats causing this (I think maybe the error is generated when a Civ hit the classical era) but I wanted to ask for help with either fixing the issue or finding which mod is generating the issue. I am using

-Community Patch Project MOD PACK (NO-EUI)
-Leugi's Barbarian Enhancements
-Barbarians Evolved v3
-Civ V Focused AI (Compatible with Smart AI)
-Cultural Diffusion Mod
-Emigration Mod
-Revolutions v9
-Custom Advanced Setup Screen Mod (For Revolutions)
-Global Warming Mod
-Health & Plague Mod
-City State Diplomacy Mod

Health + Plague doesn't gel well with CP
Gedemon's mods are kinda old...
Doesn't CP pack include CSD?

I was hoping someone here would be able to help me out so I recently got into downloading mods for Civ 5 (cause there awsome) but I downloaded a few and now Whenever I hit turns 30-40 my game crashes I'm not sure whats causing this (I think maybe the error is generated when a Civ hit the classical era) but I wanted to ask for help with either fixing the issue or finding which mod is generating the issue. I am using

-Barbarians Evolved v3
-Cultural Diffusion Mod
-Emigration Mod
-Revolutions v9
-Global Warming Mod
-Health & Plague Mod
-City State Diplomacy Mod

"Barbarians Evolved v3" crash the game when a barbarians camp evolved (after 40 turns) to a new city (with Community Patch enabled).

Hi,
I have installed the Community Patch Project on fresh CIV Installation (no other mods) using Automatic Installer and every time I open the tech tree for the first time I get this missing texture error and I am missing picture at fertilizer tech.
Anyone know what could be wrong ?

Hi,
I have installed the Community Patch Project on fresh CIV Installation (no other mods) using Automatic Installer and every time I open the tech tree for the first time I get this missing texture error and I am missing picture at fertilizer tech.
Anyone know what could be wrong ?

You are missing DLC.

G

Hello, first of all I have to say that this mod is amazing and I want to congratulate the modders that did this possible. Second: I need some help because I have a problem: in the diplomacy I can't exchange technologies or mapamundi, it says that I need the "education" tech to do so, but I already have that tech and a share embassy with the IA. Any idea of what can be causing this problem and how to fix it?
(The only mood available besides the CP is the RED modpack, and I am a spanish speaker, sorry for the bad inglish, I have already change the language following the tutorial so far)

EDIT: Sorry, I have moved this situation of mine to the bug section. I will wait a response there, thanks.

After installing this mod I don't see any resources on the map even after I do the research to reveal them. Any ideas?

I was here before for a previous error but I have since fixed the old one and a new one popped up later. Whenever I hit turns 160-190 my game crashes I'm not sure what's causing this perhaps a civ activity but I wanted to ask for help with fixing or finding the issue.
I am using currently using:

-Barbarians Evolved v3 (used to cause problems but the mod dev included an update where you can set the settings so that it is compatible with Community Patch Project)
-Cultural Diffusion Mod
-Emigration Mod
-Revolutions v9
-Global Warming Mod
-Health & Plague Mod
-City-State Diplomacy Mod

After installing this mod I don't see any resources on the map even after I do the research to reveal them. Any ideas?

Make sure your base game is on the latest version through Steam.

I was here before for a previous error but I have since fixed the old one and a new one popped up later. Whenever I hit turns 160-190 my game crashes I'm not sure what's causing this perhaps a civ activity but I wanted to ask for help with fixing or finding the issue.
I am using currently using:

-Barbarians Evolved v3 (used to cause problems but the mod dev included an update where you can set the settings so that it is compatible with Community Patch Project)
-Cultural Diffusion Mod
-Emigration Mod
-Revolutions v9
-Global Warming Mod
-Health & Plague Mod
-City-State Diplomacy Mod

Very well could be a mod conflict. You can, however, locate your CvMiniDump.dmp file and post it here to see.

Where are the LUA files I'm sorry? I kind of started a game before realising I had to delete the LUA files :(. When I start the game I can't produce anything and you can't see any of the techs. Pls help!

EDIT: Never mind, pretty sure it was a mod conflict with Cities In Development (without EUI compatibility files). I did try a game with the EUI compatibility files and it crashed when I pressed start game. Just started a plain game with only CP, CBP, EUI, etcetera...nothing seems to be wrong. What overrides or is incompatible with this mod?

I've got an issue with the newest beta none of my city's names show up it basically the buildings with the border round it, any suggestions

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I have a question about the possibilities of adjusting the difficulty in this mod. While browsing through the mod files, I found the file "DifficultyMod" in >Balance Changes>Difficulty. I saw things like "PolicyPercent100" or "AiDeclareWarProb150" which I assumed were values or multipliers for the resources in the game or the AI behaviour. Then I had the idea to change some values to try some fun scenarios (like giving the Ai extreme high "DeclareWarprob" and shorter unit production and smaller maintenance cost for an extremely aggressive game) , but sadly discovered that that had no actual effect after I applied the changes. Is there still a possibility to tweak those settings? If not, It really would be a shame, because It seems like changing those values could result in a ton of fun :)

Please help! I installed game but I dont see any resources, all other futures seams to be fine, I am using 279 version, and DLC-s that I have are:
2 expansion packs
Conquest of the new world deluxe
explorers map pack
Monglolia,
Denmark
Spain and Incan
Polynesia
Babylon
Scramble continents map pack
Scramble nations map pack
Greats Korea
Wonders of ancient world

I installed game through automatic installer and didnt delete anything

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP?

Crazy idea here, but is it possible to make this somehow compatible with ynaemp 43 civ dll? IK that only one dll can be active at a time, but is it possible to merge the two or something? I love the CBP so much and would love to be able to play it on the huge earth map with all of the civs

Tomahawk.nsk is there any known way to fix the problem, I personally love that mod.

Edaka where do I locate that file?

Giving this mod another go.

Trying to play the game I quote the manual "5.4. The Community Patch Project (Core Version) with EUI"

Cleared cache/logs/moduserdata

Went there https://mega.nz/#F!LV9QxZ4Y!nlCyP2abCZYr_fwLndtnKA
Placed "Community Patch" in the mod folder
Placed "EUI for CBP" in the game DLC folder

Removed "YieldIconManager.xml" and "YieldIconManager.lua" from the CP mod folder

Cleared cache/logs/moduserdata again

Start game, no mod

> The Panel bottom left of the screen, to give commands to units/settlers/whatever is missing.

Any idea? Is the "EUI for CBP" folder uptodate? Seems its missing some elements.

Back
Top Bottom