Fear, Loathing, and Gumbo on the Campaign Night - [Gamethread]

what is your win condition robert?

A particular faction needs to be the only one left, same as for all of the kinds of party members.

Yes, though I'm not aware of who most of them are.

If I was running a game and I used this sort of mechanic, I would've created a secondary sleeper mafia team who would've activated when Robert used his ability. Dunno if Megs did but I'd be pretty surprised if she didn't.

wasn't he a rummy til he activated his trap card

@ kennigit, choxorn, spaceman

I am going to lynch all of you, 100% guaranteed, if you don't answer my questions.

Fwiw there actually are like 20 different betrayal mechanics but if survival was part of the victory condition then you wouldnt have the explicit naming of the scum

Probably just choxorn got screwed, whatever spacemans long post is about i bet he had some way of winning outside the rummy way too. Probably only choxorn had to fly straight

I did not read a single post but saw a couple pages. Am on a road trip

vote choxorn get that done

Fwiw there actually are like 20 different betrayal mechanics but if survival was part of the victory condition then you wouldnt have the explicit naming of the scum

Probably just choxorn got screwed, whatever spacemans long post is about i bet he had some way of winning outside the rummy way too. Probably only choxorn had to fly straight

I did not read a single post but saw a couple pages. Am on a road trip

vote choxorn get that done

et tu Kennigit?

sadly no I don't have anything else. I go down with the ship.

@ kennigit, choxorn, spaceman

I am going to lynch all of you, 100% guaranteed, if you don't answer my questions.

Since no one has told me not to talk to the press I'll keep talking. The only night action any of us have is the kill (unless Robert the traitor or Kennigit have been concealing their night actions from the rest of us). Chox used the kill on atheotes yesterday picking via RNG.

Incidently Robert Can't was one of us initially, incuded in the team PM. I wonder if he was converted by the commie cult leader or something like that, and the trap card was just an inate lynch stop abillity he always had. Though he said he was vanilla in our QT early on so I guess he probably started out a traitor.

I bet Robert is Christian Values. Key allies of Rumsfeld that then took over, causing the Second American Civil War. This is only reinforced by his saying that he has other teammates. It also makes sense for him to bus the entire Rummy club like that, which is apparently not part of the trap card ability (according to the host herself).

I'll stay on him. What could possibly be accomplished by a total choxorn overkill?

Okay, so I assume they're acting as a cult of sorts (hence no nightkill) and that the party bosses are a sort of anti-cult measure.

I don't see any reason to think being scanned by a party boss confers immunity. Being in a scumteam QT clearly didn't

I am inclined to agree with Zack. It only makes sense.

yeah it's a fairly logical progression

scum team with no kills -> need alternate way to overcome town's numbers -> cult

town needs anti-cult measures -> already roles that scan+recruit townies to a qt -> probably makes them immune to conversion

Top Bottom