Fear, Loathing, and Gumbo on the Campaign Night - [Gamethread]

Egads! I find myself in agreement with Jarrema of all people!

Or even better, vote: Civ'ed, explain your suspicious survival.
This.

@Civ'ed: if you're not scum, why on earth did you let us waste a lynch on you when you (presumably) knew it would fail? Should have informed town about your ability when you saw you'd get lynched.

vote: Civ'ed

Plus your ability is kinda scummy tbh.

I wish I was still alive.

Oooh, cleavage. And yes, let's try Civ'ed again.

I kind of liked Mirror's Edge quite a bit. First person parkouring was surprisingly good fun. Had some faults though. If the upcoming sequel is a little more refined I'll probably pick it up at some point.

So, lynches for anyone after Civ'ed dies (if he does)?

So, lynches for anyone after Civ'ed dies (if he does)?
I dunno, depends what he flips.

But there's only four Rummies in this 27 player game so it's pretty likely there's more scums. And we know there's still a kill ability afoot.
Though looking at how the game is set up I think it's much more likely that the killer is SK of sorts rather than it being a faction kill. If a third party faction has kill ability then it's essentially another full blown scum faction. Doubt that.

Unless there's a cult. Also, the OP lists Indepents as mostly survivors but some of them have a hidden agenda. :dunno:

Unless there's a cult. Also, the OP lists Indepents as mostly survivors but some of them have a hidden agenda. :dunno:
If there's a cult, they're winning. In a game like this with no PMs and a split town, just a handful of players with access to private coms and aligned goals will at this stage be able to more or less lock this game down for the win.

If there's a cult, they're winning. In a game like this with no PMs and a split town, just a handful of players with access to private coms and aligned goals will at this stage be able to more or less lock this game down for the win.
Hooray… :sad:

Are we sure that Cived's pardon was a one time thing, though?

It would be game-breaking if he was unlynchable and mafia. And if he's unlynchable, hooray, the mafia have their kill for next night.

Locking

I haven't forgotten about this game. I just... well I guess I got really distracted about being home and being able to vidya again. And I have a large backlog of vidyas I wanted to get at. Yeah I know its a bad excuse, but its the only one I have. Actual update probably won't be until a few hours, got (non vidya, actual work) stuff to do.

Really sorry guys :\

DAY 8
NIGHT 8 ENDS [TIMER=5/21/2016 12:00 AM EDT; END OF NIGHT 8][/TIMER]

Besides tally, just look at Day 7. Basically the same thing.

I'm... not really in a creative writing mood right now. I know this update is going to be unpopular either way, which is why I didn't really want to do it. Do you guys have to imply my game is unbalanced/is bad every goddamn time something unorthodox happens? It really kills the love I had for this game that I had in the beginning. You guys could see the decline of effort I put into the updates every update, and its because every time something !!fun!! and chaotic happens, everyone just ends up complaining about it. If you people knew the source material, this is literally what the series about, and when people complain about it, it kills my own enthusiasm for the game.

So yeah Night phase now. No night posting. if you want to respond to this, use the sign up thread.

Top Bottom