Final Mafia 2019 (Cold War Mafia)

i mean it would basically rely on tak being exactly WG, tak not showing up ever, and tak not being replaced

and then tak not getting lynched by us (which i believe if we lynch him first in that world) should actually solve that problem

so no, it shouldnt be a problem

If it comes to full blown tinfoilage, I'm giving ole Tim a full cavity search. There are some elements of his game here that is a little hmmm.

Omega (5): Seon, Snerk, Mary, Syn, Yako

that just seems highly unlikely to be 2 wolves on a wolf here

its probably just tim/takh/pzelda that we have to worry about in the syn WG world

I never received a PM at game start (possibly because I had PMs disabled at the time oepsie woepsie!!) so I'm assuming I'm vanilla.

JohannaK is modkilled for rulebreaking behavior.

He was South Korea. After assassinating their president the North Koreans invaded and conquered the South.

Please do not discuss this event.

Omega (5): Seon, Snerk, Mary, Syn, Yako

that just seems highly unlikely to be 2 wolves on a wolf here

its probably just tim/takh/pzelda that we have to worry about in the syn WG world

Well I feel like Tak is probably a villager. Mary kept trying to get him lynched, as did Seon. I am thinking pzelda or Tim.

unvote; vote: Pzelda

Although if it's Tim he's a legend for epic bussing. :lol:

Not giving Tak a pass for not being around. Obviously I too hope that everything is alright with him, he's mah boy, but he could still be scummy.

I'm leaning on zelda too atm though. Zelda's vote on Seon d2 was early, before it was a wagon with lots of heat on it.

Now this sounds like a spicy route to take.

Unvote: Seon
Vote: JohannaK

I'm at a party and feel bad for spending my time here, but I'd also feel bad if I weren't here.
Zelda trying to leave the Seon wagon.
And another somewhat shady character follows the "well, what the hell, anyone but Seon" vote switching path.
For the record, if Seon isn't happening not one person who has switched off them has offered any reason why, or switched to someone who was distinctly less suspect by their own postings.
Tim rattling his saber on anybody leaving the Seon wagon.
True, maybe we should try to get some votes back on him.
Unvote: JohannaK
Vote: Seon
Zelda returns without much of a reason.

vote: Pzelda

Hey, sorry have been busy.
I'm Germany.

Vote: Takhisis

I will be online tomorrow, if you need be.

Top Bottom