• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Just for Fun Micro- Shortnight!

Nm just looked it up.

Too wolfy to be a wolf? Maybe. It did almost feel like Dolby was shielding csargo earlier but then he grilled him so idk.

Yeah sorry. IRL intervened.
I read it as Dolby clearly stating Csargo was joking replying back to my jokes.Which pzelda seemed to ignore. I would agree that could be seen as partner equity. Though I wouldn't read too much into it just rn.

Almost back. I feel like I can't do much to make myself townread with such a late arrival, but I will try to leave some legacy and solve the game instead.
The easy part is that I have 50/50 on Csargo/Blade and figuring the situation shouldn't be that difficult.
Snerk/Dolby/Rask probably will be more difficult to sort out, but I think both Rask and Dolby are towny. That leaves the absentee in a difficult situation. Overall, I think Dolby focused on solving the game more than Rask, who made many feels good posts, but his dedication to solving the game feels a wee bit not so dedicated.

Giving Rask tonal tr is super dumb and I take it back.

That's towny withdrawal from Csargo imho.

Is Rask known to tonal town when scum? Because otherwise it doesn't seem like that weird of a thought for early daystart reads to me?

The question seems towny, but also like a thing Blade's not really interested in figuring out. I'm kinda clunky at explaining this, but it reminds me of questions wolf would ask to look towny. Town is more likely to use their own experience (and I assume Blade and Rask have a common history).

I'm leaning towards w!pzelda right now as per my reads post you quoted.

As for the vote, felt very rushed. It was in the first five posts from pzelda. Either they saw something very W from csargo, very v from me, or just plain are the wolf themselves.

That being said I'm often one to vote early and fast so maybe that's a little judgemental of me.

Though my early and fast votes are on a D1 in games where D1 is largely just to get reads and rarely catches anything.

This might be slightly too self-aware tbh.

UNVOTE: CSARDOG

Because I need to consider this more. I'm actually leaning more towards Blade after talking with Dolby and paying more attention to Csargo's posts. Also, Csargo joking around (yet not overdoing it) means he probably isn't stressed and that points towards him possible being town.
Rask/Blada kinda my hottake rn. Also, this is surprisingly difficult because there's no space to build a towncore in your f3. I could core Dolby from the other group at max.

The question seems towny, but also like a thing Blade's not really interested in figuring out. I'm kinda clunky at explaining this, but it reminds me of questions wolf would ask to look towny. Town is more likely to use their own experience (and I assume Blade and Rask have a common history).

Never played with Rask before, so okay.

I asked because my read on Rask is purely this game, where Csargo might have further knowledge, hence why I asked.

A good point. I haven't noticed any posts from snerk, but Dolby has a slightly tmi-ish feel. Rask feels alright so far, but there's a little tingle in my head that he might have been pocketing you.

Almost back. I feel like I can't do much to make myself townread with such a late arrival, but I will try to leave some legacy and solve the game instead.
The easy part is that I have 50/50 on Csargo/Blade and figuring the situation shouldn't be that difficult.
Snerk/Dolby/Rask probably will be more difficult to sort out, but I think both Rask and Dolby are towny. That leaves the absentee in a difficult situation. Overall, I think Dolby focused on solving the game more than Rask, who made many feels good posts, but his dedication to solving the game feels a wee bit not so dedicated.

Can you elaborate on how this progression works? You were tending towards Rask being townier but now you think Dolby is townier.

Just to be clear, I can only vote on either Dolb or Ras? And assuming I'm town it's guaranteed to be one maf among the two?

I need to read more but right now it's Dolb and Pzelda.

#evict-Dolbster

I have to go sort some stuff but I'll be back as soon as I'm able.

I'm mostly agreeing with Snerk rn. Pzelda had a weird progression where she went from neutral reading Dolby to townreading him right as she tried to flip it on me.

Csargo had a silly start but I'm not too concerned with it. And while I'd like more solving from them, nothing they've thrown out there has pinged me yet.

Sounds like Dolby picked up pzelda's stick. (pressuring Csargo) I have still another 20 posts to go, maybe pzelda and Dolby talk there.
I've been intentionally holding off group B comments (except that bladescape is towniest there imo) so that Csargo and pzelda don't push out reads impacted by that.

Nm just looked it up.

Too wolfy to be a wolf? Maybe. It did almost feel like Dolby was shielding csargo earlier but then he grilled him so idk.
pzelda's case against Csargo was entirely invalid and I think even pzelda looking back could agree with that.

and looks like pzelda did it again

Pzelda, where did you think I TMIed earlier, and towards whom?

"Also, Csargo joking around (yet not overdoing it) means he probably isn't stressed and that points towards him possible being town." - this is probably the one thing after having lost to w!Csargo about his meta that I can say is false.

First ping. Gauging town perception of him vs Ras. IDK but I noticed it.
How is this not a valid question? me and Rask are the only two people in a group to return. Why shouldn't I be asking this since this is the one area where an actual read can be formed by Ender?

I need to read more but right now it's Dolb and Pzelda.

#evict-Dolbster

I have to go sort some stuff but I'll be back as soon as I'm able.
The above thing is the only thing that Snerk holds against me, maybe he has other stuff, but apparently he has enough. That thing is not something that I should be scumread for. I think he's trying to piggyback onto the me/Pzelda scumteam that came about because I wanted to give pzelda time after he gave reads that were based entirely off assuming that Csargo's posts were serious. That he is pushing Pzelda gives me pause in Pzelda vs Csargo despite the me/pzelda scumteam. Could be jumping on an advantageous theory for him, but I think that he's unwilling to take on Rask because he views Rask as being more townread than me by pretty much everyone and just looked for a reason to go for it.

I also mistakenly thought, I only needed to be concerned with my own group initially.

Csargo:
Enters with joke about gifs
Then joke(?) about Pzelda being the scum
-Disappears-
Returns commenting on Pzelda saying "Why would I appeal to the person who wasn't here at the time"
I read the OP and now I regret everything.
This which is weird
Responds to Dolby saying he v!Rask leaned more, says he v!blade leans in his group
I don't feel like he read my posts or maybe didn't get what I was going for. Appealing to blade while shading almost everyone else in #114. I have no idea what #116 is in reference too. I can see why you'd tr blade and vote me. Most of those come off as either pzelda quickly skimmed the thread and started posting.

You're trying to drive the game, I have no idea if it's agendy or just trying to squeeze content out of people. I think you're middle of the road basically, I don't find you particularly woofy or townie.
Giving Rask tonal tr is super dumb and I take it back.
Rask is good enough to be able to pull it off as scum, it's probably more nai than anything else thinking about it.

I like this progression and I'm agreeing with some of the points in the reads post.

Pzelda:
Fine intro > Asked why I poked Dolby not csargo
Makes early vote and mis-reads Csargo's post
Pings Dolby for being 'tmi-ish' and townreads Rask
Asking me questions about csargo
Has a discussion with Dolby about Csargo > Dolby explains the jokes
Starts to townread Csargo possibly > Will focus on Dolby/Rask later
Calls Csargo openwolfing for a post
Acts like they're definitely going to be lynched, talks of Legacy, Gives PoE town>scum of Dolby>Rask>Snerk (Reverse of earlier read)
Misunderstands me now and makes case to lynch Blade

Top Bottom