Do Film Studio turn on individually for each Civ that is in the Modern Era, or do they turn on when the World reaches Modern?
What do you mean by "turn on"?

Is there a list of events that give Era points ? Something to consult your options when you desperately need some points before the current Era ends ??

Is there a list of events that give Era points ? Something to consult your options when you desperately need some points before the current Era ends ??
Like vorlon_mi said, you can check the wiki list but there is also a mod that has the same info but I don't know what it is called.

Why is GS so much slower than vanilla or RF? Even running speed quick, both production and especially happiness/amenities is so much delayed, slower than standard vanilla/RF. Is it just because of the happiness, or what else is at play here?

Are there any mods that make the civilizations start locations equi-distant from each other? I'm really tired of civs spawning right nest to each other when there are good locations spread around the map.

Perhaps balanced in adv game setup. Try reducing the number of AI civs from default and the game will play much differently.

Build queue is under the production wheel on city screen; both queue, and multiple-queue. I like multi as it shows current queue of all cities

Is there a way to see current status of all grievances a civ has against you? I can't find it. Moreover, I don't see "ignore" option with GS.

What's the point of windmills and solar farms in GS? I expected them to create some power like oil/coal/nuclear power generators. Wasn't the point of those to drop "bad energy" and replace with "good energy"?

What's the point of windmills and solar farms in GS? I expected them to create some power like oil/coal/nuclear power generators. Wasn't the point of those to drop "bad energy" and replace with "good energy"?
They do? You have to build a lot more of them to generate as much power as the power plants.

Green power from windmills, solar farms etc. replace polluting power locally, in that particular city. City with fully satisfied power needs from local green power no longer demands power generated by using polluting resources, so those resources stop being used for power and so your contribution to the global pollution pool is reduced respectively.
Do some reading about power here: https://civilization.fandom.com/wiki/Power_(Civ6)

I had just read that article. That site is my goto source for details on civ6 gameplay.

Here's a quick reference

DEFAULT POWER SUMMARY GS

Power 2
solar farm
wind farms

Power 4
coal plant
oil plant
geothermal plant

Power 6
hydroelectric

Power 16
nuclear plant

What happens when two aid requests are going on simultaneously? They were both approved in the same session of the WC, on the same turn. If I run the "Send Aid" project, which one gets it? Or do both get some?
20231118224907_1.jpg

What happens when two aid requests are going on simultaneously? They were both approved in the same session of the WC, on the same turn. If I run the "Send Aid" project, which one gets it? Or do both get some?
I can't tell you that but, if you are trying to win the competitions, the amount of gold you gift the AI that is the target of the request is converted one-to-one into points. Just wait a couple of turns before they end and give the AI enough gold to win the competition plus some extra.

Top Bottom