Mass shooting and explosions reported in a Moscow's shopping mall.
Probably belongs to this thread and may have something to do with this mornings attack at a hydroelectric station dam in Ukraine and Peskov's statement that Russia is now at war.

View attachment 687191

The question is : legitimate terrorist attack taking advantage of the chaos from the war, or the usual false flag operation to rile Russians up so they can accept conscription better ?

The question is : legitimate terrorist attack taking advantage of the chaos from the war, or the usual false flag operation to rile Russians up so they can accept conscription better ?

We'll see who gets the blame. This isn't Ukrainian attack, it's not their MO and they don't have anything to gain from it. So if they get the blame, we'll know it's false flag.

Big if true. It means things at the Caucasus are heating up. Third Chechen War in the making, perhaps. That would force Russia to divide its attention...
There would be a logic. Azerbaijan took over Nagorno-Karabakh because Russia was too busy in Ukraine to protect Armenia. That may apply to Chechnya as well.

Also, I don't remember having news about Kadyrov for a while? Is he still alive?

Also, I don't remember having news about Kadyrov for a while? Is he still alive?
Could ask that about Gerasimov. He's been surprisingly absent since Ukraine claimed to have bombed a HQ where he was :irony:

Yeah right, in Moscow you take out a yellow and blue handkerchief to blow your nose and a couple of police officers come out from behind a bush and arrest you, however a group of guys armed with automatic rifles calmly shoot at the crowd for an hour then set fire to a big theater (very convenient ) and escape in a van. Apartment bombings 2.0.

Meanwhile Putin is busy terrorizing Russians, Ukrainian keeps the good work. Another refinery burning in Samara 900 km away of the Ukrainian border.

The US Claims that ISIS was responsible and that furthermore they warned the Russian government in advance about the attack.

Putibs quiet about it. Still probably finalizing the propaganda.

If it was them they would have a story ready to go. Right??

Putibs quiet about it. Still probably finalizing the propaganda.

If it was them they would have a story ready to go. Right??
They are waiting for the circular with instructions. It is always the same when a new thing happens.

Isis has activities and/or camps in Afghanistan, Turkmenistan and Chechnya - possibly also in the Russian borderlands in the Caucasus region. As I wrote only a few days ago in the NATO thread, Russia bombed Isis in Syria to support the Assad regime. Isis considers Russia - and most of the civilized world actually - the enemy.

The US Claims that ISIS was responsible and that furthermore they warned the Russian government in advance about the attack.

Not only did the US warn the Russian government; the US released a statement to news outlet recently, warning about an imminent terrorist strike in Russia.

Very reminiscent of the FBI and other US government agencies being tipped off in advance in 2001 about an imminent terrorist strike on US soil involving the potential hijacking of passenger aircraft - and somehow that information wasn't taken seriously.

Could ask that about Gerasimov. He's been surprisingly absent since Ukraine claimed to have bombed a HQ where he was :irony:

He was seen casting his vote with Shoigu on election day, I think. He was still wearing his uniform.

^ Right. Well, I think we know why no effort was made by Putin's regime to investigate the warning.

He can't really blame some underling in his own system for failing to respond; Putin himself is on the record dismissing the threat as 'blackmail'. He will probably still make an effort of shifting blame elsewhere and fire someone in the FSB or the security services. It's Russian tradition after all. I wouldn't put it past him to claim that Isis conspires with the US. :lol:

^ Right. Well, I think we know why no effort was made by Putin's regime to investigate the warning.

He can't really blame some underling in his own system for failing to respond; Putin himself is on the record dismissing the threat as 'blackmail'. He will probably still make an effort of shifting blame elsewhere and fire someone in the FSB or the security services. It's Russian tradition after all. I wouldn't put it past him to claim that Isis conspires with the US. :lol:
On the other hand, you act like it is known for certain that Isis is behind it.
Iran very publicly stated that it doesn't believe Isis was behind the very similar attack which killed over 100 people there.

In Ukrainian news I read that Russians arrested 11 suspects, 4 directly involved.
There are already photos of some Tajik citizens.

They're still trying to figure out how to spin it. They could blame the USA or NATO. But since USA tipped them off they don't know what USA has intelligence wise

Top Bottom