I hope you weren't serious
hahah
After all, old Monty thought me!
:lol:

Alright!
Just to satisfy forum regulations.

Patriach - Gluteus Maximus Li
Hero - Cacofonix Loyar Li

Patriarch: Vaaris Ruris (note: we MIGHT be assimilated, yet the Rurii/Retalian names are different from Nessian ones).
Hero: Neris Ruris

Vaaris Ruris is an old man, a popular war hero and a "man of the people". He is famed for valor in battle... and almost complete lack of administrative and diplomatic talent.

Neris Ruris, unlike his father, is a cunning, ambitious young man. He is rumored to have no principles at all.

I havn't forgot about this just that I don't seem to have enough free time, and when I do I open the notepad to start writing but somthing makes me close it and open RTW... (That thing btw going to happand in a few seconds again...)

Tommorow I can wake up realy late... So I might do all this at night today.

P.S. I still don't have all leader names ;)

I can't join as I'm quitting NESing for a while. But I shall return so keep the Fabius family for me!!! :D

Oh, come on, Gelion, why break the trend? Dual Family Ruro-Fabius! :lol:

COME ON! I want this to start already! Or, at least, I think we should start voting for the positions.

Xen
raistlin291
Hellfury
IceEye
Sheep2

You have yet to give leader name and first hero. As long as you don't make them I won't do your stats! Any familiy joining in the middle of the game (including this guys if they don't write me names very soon) will get starting money and will have to buy stocks from cities... ususaly only from Nessos and Pila.

btw I might just might not let you guys have hundreds of familiy members and only a few to start with (like in RTW... I love that game, I just conquered Rome itself 1 hour ago!)

Ok erez, Quintus (Leader) and Marcus (Hero)

erez87 said:
Xen
raistlin291
Hellfury
IceEye
Sheep2

You have yet to give leader name and first hero. As long as you don't make them I won't do your stats! Any familiy joining in the middle of the game (including this guys if they don't write me names very soon) will get starting money and will have to buy stocks from cities... ususaly only from Nessos and Pila.

btw I might just might not let you guys have hundreds of familiy members and only a few to start with (like in RTW... I love that game, I just conquered Rome itself 1 hour ago!)

WHAT ABOUT ME?!?!? Why do you ALWAYS forget me?!?

As I already said, I still consider your joining as a joke with many i's... Join nice and tidy and i'll ofcourse add you, I want a good NES not a joke one.

It was only the family name that was a joke!

Can I have 6 I's? Or 5?

1 joke leads to the next and my NES will become a joke even befor it started...
No too much I's. Neither use 2 like everyone else or use none.
Other than that all you posted was family name... So all you posted was a joke to me. (And not a good one ;))

None of my jokes are good.

Fine. Two I's it is. Fantasmoii. Looks weird...

Ah well.

Patriarch Dude: Markus Fantasmoii
Hero Dude: Brizza Fantasmoii

Can we have generals that aren't family members later? I want to command Bill S Preston Esquire. :D

Sorry to double post, but, IS THIS EVER GOING TO START!?

Yes... I'm ill and got headachs (whatever it's spelled) And still got names only from 8 players not 10... You know how annoying it will be if i'll do all eocnomies with easch familiy contorling some and than somone suddenly will join? I'll need to change everything!

Families... Now need to edit countries list with what each family controls and stuff :bored:

Nessos Families

*Name of Family/Player: Ruree / das
*Family Leader: Vaaris Ruris Melis Age: 47
*Heroes: Neris Ruris Vaaris (22)
*Men: 150
*Pezas: 13000
*Wealth:
*Other: The Rurii family descended from a Retalian (VERY DISTANTLY related to the Arkadians, lived somewhere between Aswan and Nessos) tribe that moved south, to Nessos, when fleeing from the Arkadians. The Retalians were allowed to settle in Nessian territory in exchange for military services in the days of Erezilin, son of Gaelion. The Rurii have since then, despite their "barbaric" descent, become more Nessian (in culture) then many pure Nessians. Rurii most often give Nessos great generals.

*Name of Family/Player: House Valerii / Insane Panda
*Family Leader: Septimius Valerius Severus Age: 36
*Heroes: Gaius Valerius Armenius (26)
*Men: 180
*Pezas: 21000
*Wealth:
*Other: The Valerii are one of the oldest houses in Nessos, although not as old as the Millaveii (nor do they have any connections to the old monarchs, instead, they gained their power through wealth, as the Valerii used to be of low social status), and are also one of the richest. The Valerii bloodline mainly consists of diplomats, sailors and merchants, and they have numerous trade contacts throughout Pila and Nessos, making them extremely wealthy, if not extremely reputable.
The Valerii are a mix of Pila and Nessos, and thus, many old family members were great admirals and sailors back in Pila, or even merchants, but by now, most of the pila blood has been 'Nessinized"
The Valerii also have adopted some of the more liberal customs of Pila, and for this other houses often think of the Valerii as untrustworthy, and decadent in their wealth.

*Name of Family/Player: House Li / BananaLee
*Family Leader: Gluteus Li Aelius Age: 26
*Heroes: Cacofonix Li Aelius (22)
*Men: 60
*Pezas: 25000
*Wealth:
*Other: No one really knows about the Li family. Nor do they like them very much. Far too many times, families had been ruined because a Li representative was chosen for their adversaries in court, earning them respect as well as vilification.
Some of the less restrained crowd called them "lawyers" and that word became the Li family's indirect contribution to the rich Nessian language, as a deragatory term towards court representatives.
No matter, the Li family are proud. With their streak of court victories, only the richest could afford them, making them very very rich and earning them a place in the Senate in spite of their lack of property (just a villa. A really big, furnished villa, but just One villa...).

*Name of Family/Player: Fabius Family / Gelion (NPC)
*Family Leader: Maximus Fabius Marius Age: 47
*Heroes: Tiberius Fabius Maximus (23), Grakh Fabius Maximus (21)
*Men: 140
*Pezas: 18000
*Wealth:
*Other: None

*Name of Family/Player: House Parthaii / North King
*Family Leader: Marcus Parthaii Agilius Age: 58
*Heroes: Gaius Parthaii Marcus (25)
*Men: 200
*Pezas: 10000
*Wealth:
*Other: Well known around the region of Latia, this family is quite famed for offering their generalship to anyone who asks for it and also fro recruiting mercenary bands to fight for whoever pays them the most. They and their mercenary bands proved a deciding factor in the major battles against the Mugdul and the Arcadians, on both occasions holding critical positions in the battle and thus securing the field for Nessos.
Their critical role in this battle earned them much fame and fortune, and thus nations all around Latia hired them time after time. Eventually, they settled in Nessos, becoming one of the great houses, but this was followed by a rapid fall from fame. The star of the Parthaii family seems to have fallen, but a new, rising young star, Gaius Parthaii, is slowly leading a resurgence of this noble house. Noble, handsome, just, brave, young, and very intelligent, he is poised to become a very powerful figure in the future of Nessos, be it in high public office, or as a general in the field for the Senate itself, or even as a employee of one of the other houses.
Their future is very shapeable and choices can be made, they are quite used to working for someone else, and are essentially "up for hire".

*Name of Family/Player: Corpii Familiy / Hellfury
*Family Leader: Quintus Corpii Nero Age: 45
*Heroes: Marcus Cuprii Quintus (23)
*Men: 170
*Pezas: 16000
*Wealth:
*Other: The Corpii family original came from Pila around 170 AB, lead then by Gaius Corpus. As Nessos grew so did the Corpii and their influence, by 213 AB they had been accepted in to the higher classes mainly by the effort of the not so honest methods of the richer members of the family.
Although they are not the most influencial and noble of familes in Nessos, they do understand how to use the republic's strengths and weaknesses to their advantage whatever the cost.

*Name of Family/Player: Brevii / Contempt
*Family Leader: Maximus Brevii Julius Age: 30
*Heroes: NONE
*Men: 100
*Pezas: 17000
*Wealth:
*Other: The Brevii were once the masters of warfare, the premier generals of the army. They were the best, they were the favored of the gods. However, they fell, and they fell hard. No longer are the Brevii the masters of the senate and army, no longer do they hold the favor of the Gods. When they fell from grace, they lost most of their money. Now their armor and power falls into disrepair. From the Ashes of this once Great Family, rises the Phoenix from the Ashes. Maximus Brevii, the heir to the family, has revitilazied the family, and their coffers by merc.ing themselves to other families for money. The Brevii were on the rise once more.

*Name of Family/Player: Fantasmoii family / fantasmo
*Family Leader: Markus Fantasmoii Malius Age: 21
*Heroes: Brizza Fantasmoii Malius (20)
*Men: 20
*Pezas: 30000
*Wealth:
*Other: Ultra-agressive, ultra-violent, ultra-ultrafull, the Fantasmoii family killed their way to prominence, killing off several entire families to win a place in the senate. They'll probably keep killing their way into power. While they look good, having a structure that has absolutely NOTHING to do with family, but rather who's strongest within the family, they aren't very stable, and an organisation made up almost entirely of murderous savages has to collapse eventually. The Fantasmoii will either make or break in the next few decades, but because of the iuncertain structure of the family, it's almost impossible to tell which is less likely.

Firstly, how come I'm smallest? Secondly, you forgot my little history thingy! Hang on while I dig it up..

Ultra-agressive, ultra-violent, ultra-ultrafull, the Fantasmoii family killed their way to prominence, killing off several entire families to win a place in the senate. They'll probably keep killing their way into power. While they look good, having a structure that has absolutely NOTHING to do with family, but rather who's strongest within the family, they aren't very stable, and an organisation made up almost entirely of murderous savages has to collapse eventually. The Fantasmoii will either make or break in the next few decades, but because of the iuncertain structure of the family, it's almost impossible to tell which is less likely.

There ya go. I expanded it too.

you could have NPC barbarians that pcs can raise privet armies to get lands and riches.

Top Bottom