The first patch is out

Already? :p Maybe it was a good think they waited to release it to us (Dial-up you know.:blush:

I wonder what was in this patch..

edit: nm, looks like my question was answered :p

Not a very exciting patch :/

Patch already?

Well, it is updated to 3.02 but dunno what it is for.

according from the info i've got, it does do something more then just fixing EU/USA sync problems and actually does include some bugfixes..however, can't get a 100% confirmation on that, not that i really care now the BtS team has shown what a marvelous team of programmers firaxis got into the house! No offense to the old team and the ones that left firaxis, but the new guys are doing a hell of a job!!

THUMBS UP!!!!!!!!!
oh yeah, running 1600turn, Huge map, 36civs, Marathon game
next turns take around 30sec/turn
it's the fastest civ i've ever seen! Double Thumbs for the BtS team!

FYI - its approx a 20mb download for anyone wondering.

Doesnt list official patch info (when you download it through the Civ Game)

29Mb. Its days like this I wish I didn't have dial-up. *twiddles thumbs*
I didn't even know dial-up still existed! :eek:
------------------------------------------------------

But it's quite a large patch just to 'synchronize', 29Mb!
Does anybody know what files are changed by this patch? :)

I didn't even know dial-up still existed! :eek:
I'm reminded of its existance everytime I download :lol:

I will say though, that it downloaded quicker than normal too. I wonder if that was something they worked on? Anyway, it's finished now, so off I go to play! :)

But it's quite a large patch just to 'synchronize', 29Mb!
Does anybody know what files are changed by this patch? :)
I think most patches just replace the existing .exe files and what not, so it's going to at least be the size of the .exe and the other files it changes at least, even if it's a small change in functionality. That's my guess.

Not really, it's the usual day-0 patch

Watiggi, if you don't mind, let us know if it fixes stuff like the missing city names you displayed in some of your screenshots.

WtF? It didn't come out yet! Or are you guys in Europe...:rolleyes: It is an American made game btw....

I know, it should be the other way around, WE should be playing BtS right now! :cry: Unless Sid now has a French mistress or something...:lol:

Top Bottom