Turn Discussion

Sorry, I forgot, this game has not been in my "normal" rotation. I had a diplo screen when I logged in to a paused game, so I need someone to un-pause it and let me know.

We have put games like this on vacation during holiday times in the past. Some questions:
Does any team object?
If no, when should it be shut down? And when should it be started?

pause please....sancta is totally empty....i am doing this solo....not sure that i care to also

I missed the turn due to internet going out and then new years out of town but we won't need the turn back

Cav resigns under these conditions

What is going to happen now? It seems that Kaz didn't play previous turn and our turn is now running few hours on the clock. I'm not gonna bother logging in and playing under these circumstances.

Well, if Cav and Saturn are out of it, I don't really see much point in continuing. If MS want to continue no real problem, but not like they have much of a chance to win. Hopefully MS just conceed and the forums get opened.

I think MS is well with ending this game, there was not much participation after the beginning.

btw
It was nice then and the map was new for me with so much mountains..

Teams that are resigning, quitting, conceding, abdicating, etc., should log in and press the "Retire" button in the main menu... right? That way there is no question about the decision... or waiting between turns.

So far only Cavalieros (possibly MS) has announced resignation, but to my knowledge, no one has actually "Retired" in-game.

Soooo... if this game is over... Anyone interested in starting another?:crazyeye:

Sancta's gift of cities was unfair but their other option was to turn the game over to the AI - which would effectively result in the same outcome.

It was a clear violation of rule 3.4.

Not that it matters, you never had an admin that could enforce the rules anyway.

Top Bottom